Sony, its over you just suck

AMMAY

i'll be looking into that then. i don't want my four year old H/U going out on me because of a problem with the remote wire being overloaded.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

• 3 weeks later...

well i've been doin installs for almost 8 years now and from my experience the upper lines from sony are pertty good but thats with most major car audio companies they make a cheaper crappy lines along with the better ones so my point is not all sony equipment sucks

That's true...if you invest in a 300 dollar H/U from Sony, you won't be dissappointed.  :-

My experience:

Sony CDX-M8815X $329.00 first

Alpine CDA-9857 $349.00 second

needed ipod controls so switched

head units swapped, internal amplifiers not used

Night and day difference in SQ, highs had better definition, could feel air blowing by face, hand gets numb from holding steering wheel, vision gets blurry, windows flex (not major, only running lil under 1kw)

Just by swapping head units.

Im never buying another sony car audio product again.  Its over.

well i've been doin installs for almost 8 years now and from my experience the upper lines from sony are pertty good but thats with most major car audio companies they make a cheaper crappy lines along with the better ones so my point is not all sony equipment sucks

That's true...if you invest in a 300 dollar H/U from Sony, you won't be dissappointed.  :-

My experience:

Night and day difference in SQ, highs had better definition, could feel air blowing by face, hand gets numb from holding steering wheel, vision gets blurry, windows flex (not major, only running lil under 1kw)

I believe you man. Alpine kicks Sony out the water any day with head units. So did you really see that big a difference as you described?

• 2 weeks later...

My experience:

I believe you man. Alpine kicks Sony out the water any day with head units. So did you really see that big a difference as you described?

well i do know that alpine has better equiptment all i was sayin was that not all sony's are trash

My experience:

well i do know that alpine has better equiptment all i was sayin was that not all sony's are trash
True. I'm happy with the H/U I have now.

Archived