8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

them doors look sick^^^^^

Thanks, Im not a huge fan of door panels painted to match the exterior, or them being covered in carpet (which seems to be fairly common here in FL). I like the factory-ish look.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

driver_door_1.jpg

love the doors. But what is that little yellow button near the underside of your dash?

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

love the doors. But what is that little yellow button near the underside of your dash?

It's to pop my back glass, it's the shitty switch that came in the kit. It was the most basic model of blazer, so I had power nothing, had to install the locks windows and glass pop. I now have it hooked up through my alarm so I can remove it, but I'm too lazy to fill the hole in the plastic. It's hands down the most hideous switch I've ever seen, but luckily no one really sees it, as I am the only one who drives my truck.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

wow kinda random that this is on here. < because i am actually doing a build in my 92 blazer s-10. im doing 12 12" hifonics on a hfi2500d. getting a 250amp HO alt. d3100 xs batt. ill have about 100-130ft of power wire after im done, im still waiting for more. i have 2 6.5" woofs per door, 4 tweets per door. im going to be putting 2 more 6.5's in the doors after i have sum more money for em. but yeah im goin out to work on my truck rt now, wish i had a camera so u could see my box =). btw this is 12 12's BEHIND the back seat =P. eventually ill loose the back seat when i do 16-24 12's in the truck. god i love cone area, im getting a happy just thinkin about it lol :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i can name 3 off the top of my head,

Assman- ( 8 ) 8" DD's walled on a Sound Digital 5k (that shits loud as fuck for 8's)

Jesse from TDH (idr his name exactly on here) 4 18's (BTLS?) on sundown 4500's??? not to sure but its in a big ass box lmao

and Mayo- 2 or 4 18s? not sure how much power

Randy's wall= true

Jesse's 4 BTL's and i think 2 4500's right now

Mayo= your a dumbass thats a trailblazer which isn't even close and the last time i saw him he had 3 kicker 12's

Nofearx18 have 2 18" mayhems on a AQ 3500.1 in his jimmy

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Archived