why a new garage door? lol but gl ! :drinks:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

If you seen the old one you'd understand... it didn't lock lol

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

If you seen the old one you'd understand... it didn't lock lol

it was wooden and it locked but only with the middle of the track on top(with the motor that opens and close it) but it didnt work

plus it was wooden and if u really wanted to u can punch thru it

this one is aluminum and will have 2-3 locks :-)

Just saw you have a 300 amp ohio gen alt...have you gotten it tested yet? And what motor do you have in that thing? Does it have only a 4 groove pulley like my D16? (cant remember) Just curious if its actually putting out 300ish or what since DC and mech make only 270 amp alts.

Alarms ftfw btw. Gonna get the 5902 and like 6 of those horns. :clapping:

hahaha yup only thing i found out that when u buy viper alarms from sonics they VOID the warranty :-( i dont care personally

its got a b18 non vtec ftl, it has a two groove belt

according to what they tested it does 307 amps, never tested it myself( he did mention their isnt many out there so im one of the few who has one :woot: )

it was expensive tho, i would go with DC but they just waisted my time by not telling the parts where prob not gonna be available for a long time.

mine doesnt squeal other than sometimes when u start it, even then it does it for like a second or two

picked up the car, heres where is slept away the last few days

222d112e.jpg

threw in the new rca's in before it went to the shop

1fbd5f54.jpg

I HAD TO GROUND THE DAMN PIONEER already, it was making a whining noise. not any more tho

0822ce65.jpg

at the shop, only reason i would ever take it to them or any shop at that. to save the frustration ill have them do the alarm only

4ccb9f80.jpg

They will keep it inside for the next two nights

I feel really bad for your sunroof. Mine sounds like it's going to break with 2 12s on 800W and i've been in systems with 2 18s walled and know those kind of pressures!!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

alarm in that is easy twenty minutes

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I feel really bad for your sunroof. Mine sounds like it's going to break with 2 12s on 800W and i've been in systems with 2 18s walled and know those kind of pressures!!

the windshield gets it the most, not too bad tho

oh well, too late now

its getting installed as we speak

the windshield gets it the most, not too bad tho

oh well, too late now

its getting installed as we speak

both will start to go, sunroof i would say will go before the windshield :P

speaking from experience.. as i fucked up both :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived