97 Accord likes it dirty

Dude I know what you mean 100%, and I was just fuckin with ya lol. I know 6k can end this sub in a matter of seconds, but I know that gain's going to be set with an o scope, and im going to keep a good eye on the sub too. It might take a few blows of the sub to finally know what it can handle, gain wise, which I hope never does happen, but if it does than so be it. I'm not going ro be stupid with that power. That's also why im not even putting them in until theres 3-4 more batteries back there.

Yeah, I mean the sub is amazing, it can take the power but you are right, you'll have to be VERY careful. Good luck man, I want some videos soon :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Not like you need to run the amps at their full power either. You could just DMM them for like 4k-4.5k and scope it to make sure it's clean power.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

looks good bro, would love to see some numbers! that sub will do just fine as long as your smart with it, i ran a LVL5 18 on a cactus sounds team cactus 5k at .5 with no probs what so ever for almost 5months, then decided to sell and go a dif route. they can handle that power, just got to no when to give the woofer a break...

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Not like you need to run the amps at their full power either. You could just DMM them for like 4k-4.5k and scope it to make sure it's clean power.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Updates:

Dad got my batteries FINALLY. All im waiting on now is the rcas to run from HU to master and i'll be set :)

w9d7yv.jpg

jhdbo1.jpg

reason for the empty middle space is the bolts on the box wont allow a battery to be fit there.

2e5l9tu.jpg

everythings in. Look at that lovely sagging! :)

4l14xe.jpg

Anyone reccommnd some good cheap springs? Looking to lower the car maybe to even it out and let some stress off those rear tires.

& btw I love knukonceptz. I wrote them on the paypal message thing about how much I love shopping with them and their shipping, and they threw in aonther fuse for free! Awesome people.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

NICE INSTALL

But that is a lot of power for your sub ! Better know what you'r doing !!!

:drinks:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

very nice build i must say. but one thing that is bothering me is why didnt you run all the wires under the box then back up into the trunk. i think it would have looked better and it wouldnt be in front of the port.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I want numbers. I'll be building a new setup for my 5th accord as well. :) Did you just cut out the rear seat supports in front of the strut towers? And I'd recommend megan racing coilovers rather than cheap springs. How big are your batteries? I just had my standing up on its side on either pockets behind the tail lights.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

I want numbers. I'll be building a new setup for my 5th accord as well. :) Did you just cut out the rear seat supports in front of the strut towers? And I'd recommend megan racing coilovers rather than cheap springs. How big are your batteries? I just had my standing up on its side on either pockets behind the tail lights.

yep the supports just bolt on. I took everyone off so i had the most room too. i had to take the hammer to a small piece of metal under the rear deck so the box would fit, but other than that everything can be put back in. The 500f (biggest one to the left) is 165 a/h. and the 2 370's are 125 a/h ea. Plus the 70 ah xs up front. I have room for one of 2 more if i need em. But i need sprngs first haha.

And yeah I regret not running the wires uder the box, but they really arent that much in the way. there was a big ass hole in the corner where the box and the side met, so it was perfect for the wires to run through and would be less of a pain to seal it since the wires took up so much room, i didnt need to use that much foam there. Ports got plenty of room when seats down lol. I still need to make the beaut panels to cover everyhing up. I may start that this week.

I also need to make a spot for a fire extinguisher and a drill so if anything happens or catches fire I have a way to remove shit. When my american bass went up it scared the shit out of me since it was bolted down and still smoking. If it caught fire i woulda been fucked.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived