Reply to JP's handout video.... lol

get_low

I didn't ask for shit, don't be putting words in my mouth. But for the record, aaron and I both feel you the the bonus money for the windshield breaking, you said it not us, that's a grand, also I took off a bill cause we all were supposed to put in money for the gift for jen, I'm not asking for a dime I personally don't want your money, I want to punch you in the face

Go david GO! :clapping: :clapping:

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I didn't ask for shit, don't be putting words in my mouth. But for the record, aaron and I both feel you the the bonus money for the windshield breaking, you said it not us, that's a grand, also I took off a bill cause we all were supposed to put in money for the gift for jen, I'm not asking for a dime I personally don't want your money, I want to punch you in the face

David you still sleeping on getting some picturs of teh russia-flag_4.jpgvegan_for_animals_chick.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

You guys know my stance, i dont think ANYONE over 18 living at home with mommy should have anything more then a basic car which should be used to get a job and move. I dont think anyone who lives at (mommies) home should smoke weed or drink or play video games. All that is FUN, but it comes AFTER you have made your own way in life. If your having a hard time getting out of the nest, i can sympathize and i am not downing on you......

first off i totally agree with everyone on his attempt to have people pay for his shit, but that aside i must ask you a question.

Im 21, i work my balls off and im in college full time. But i dont see the rush to move out and piss away money on an apt. when i can save money for a house while im in school.

I honestly dont see how one can be 18 and move out when they are in my shoes( like many of us here). School full time, work full time, living paycheck to paycheck, not enough credit go get approved for shit(thanks obama). It seems that by the time i pay for a cell, car payment, insurance, gas, etc. and set a little aside in my savings, I can never really move ahead and save until i finish my schooling( and pay for that). Aside from family, the only thing that i love is my vehicle, audio, and relaxing on the very little time i have off and playing some xbox. Is there really a problem with that? What steps do i need to take to move out and be comfortable on my feet?

I do see your point of view meade, but at the same time, it sucks having younger friends making 30 bucks an hour in the steel mills working 80+hours a week with a GED, while im barely making 20k a year and paying for college, in hopes to eventually have a safe stable job, that pays half ass.

I think under some circumstances its ok to be at home and have decent toys..... then again maybe im missing it.

Where was I when this Blew Up?!?! lol

I noticed he hasn't said much on SMD lately- not feeling the love. I removed him from my Facebook Friends months ago-

sick of the posts every 5 minutes about nothing.

Life sucks for everybody sometimes, and there is ALWAYS someone out there better off or worse off than you are.

There isn't a day that I don't find something to whine about and sometimes want to just freakin' hide in a corner about.

But you do what the rest of us adults do- man up and do what you are supposed to do FIRST. Play later.

I live in Mississippi. Very close to JP. Comparatively, $ wise- he is KILLING it for down here, even if he is getting

half the $$$ he claims he is.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

JP is a punk, and just how he played David and Aaron shows how he rolls.

David I give you much respect cuz you're alot like me...you dont care about the money. its the respect.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Looks like the first video upload started to work while the 2nd video was almost fully uploaded. LOL

Anyways here yall go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyRge1EN9_I

Oh man, this thread is bringing out much funnys! but that video was tooooooo funny hahahah :lol:

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Funny how it was all pre planned and he KNEW this would all happen. Gitta Fuk Outta Here <_<

I cant see him thinking up something like this. I read too many of his posts and there is no way he'd have the intelligent thought process to make this happen .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Looks like the first video upload started to work while the 2nd video was almost fully uploaded. LOL

Anyways here yall go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyRge1EN9_I

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

etch-a-sketch was priceless.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived