Cynner Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 I should make a post about how my girlfriend wants to saw my balls off every time I buy something car related Haha, I had the same problem. Girl use to not give me any for a week because of it. She was jealous of my cars, I just recently bought her nearly the value of my system in jewelry that shut her the fuck up. Thank god for finance hahah.. bet she thinks its out of poket. Now lets hope to god she isnt on this forum like OP's girlfriend... I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways.. -Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost. -Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock. -Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost. -Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs. ^^ and the list goes on..
smokeumtires Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 My girls been a member here for some years now... Builds her own systems, and glasses her own sub boxes. Pretty much BOSS in my book
Gingeriffik Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 I guess I lucked out. My wife doesn't hate it, but she doesn't really care for it eiter. But, she knows what it means to me, so she supports it. She has bought me a couple things, and when i'm working on it she'll come out and act interested (emphasis on act). <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
LT.Smoke Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 I think thats hella cool man...It starts there and before you know it she will be a bass loving audiophile man Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
GRITS Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 Okay its cool man.....I mean I just created this becasue I wanted to get other guys say on what they think about there GFs joining the forum....I mean some guys may think of this as a safe zone for guys to talk about whatever and do there own thing without having to worry about there women...Just trying to get other guys opinion not try to get bashed. Those guys make themselves very known!! The only problem I see with a GF being on here is once they get into 18+ and figure out that they are viewed as nothing more than a slab of meat to be poked and prodded. Instead of an actual being that has personality, humor, and smarts. . My girls have always been "into" stereos but more of just the boom boom and not the works that actually goes into it. They just wanna get in and turn it up. Now we might wanna get out there and get our hands dirty help put the box together, glue, screw some screws, help ya run the wires. but as far as the technical stuff nahh very few chicks would find that interesting. As far as working on cars.... I dont mind getting my hands dirty at all. I know how to change my spark plugs, wires, oil, brakes, rotors, tires. Theres certain things females need to learn about cars if they gonna own them.
CheezyMane13 Posted September 2, 2010 Author Report Posted September 2, 2010 I think thats hella cool man...It starts there and before you know it she will be a bass loving audiophile man Ya i was telling her about the competition that JP is having for the custom orange PSI 12"...She was like win that and i want it....Her favorite color is orange, so I need this sub.... Those guys make themselves very known!! The only problem I see with a GF being on here is once they get into 18+ and figure out that they are viewed as nothing more than a slab of meat to be poked and prodded. Instead of an actual being that has personality, humor, and smarts. Now we might wanna get out there and get our hands dirty help put the box together, glue, screw some screws, help ya run the wires. but as far as the technical stuff nahh very few chicks would find that interesting. As far as working on cars.... I dont mind getting my hands dirty at all. I know how to change my spark plugs, wires, oil, brakes, rotors, tires. Theres certain things females need to learn about cars if they gonna own them. The one problem my GF has about it is that I am in 18+ section, thats all... I told her if I win this sub or dont win it...you helping me with your system and installing it....everything from building box to to wiring it all up...She said SURE :woot: :woot: BTW thanks GRITS your one person I wanted to hear from about this topic take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey 1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon" Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit 3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines 1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s 1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15 3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage) 1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this) Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries) 3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0) Swagger Wagon Build 2.0 Youtube Videos
PUNKYOU007 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 My wife loves the attention I get at comps and shows but she hates when I spend time/money on my truck. But to the important thing...have you posted in the XXX pics of your ol lady thread? Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
CheezyMane13 Posted September 2, 2010 Author Report Posted September 2, 2010 My wife loves the attention I get at comps and shows but she hates when I spend time/money on my truck. But to the important thing...have you posted in the XXX pics of your ol lady thread? No comment....your 18+ let me know if I have or not, I cant remember take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey 1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon" Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit 3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines 1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s 1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15 3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage) 1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this) Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries) 3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0) Swagger Wagon Build 2.0 Youtube Videos
meade916 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 You're gay friend is on Suck My Dick? ive noticed you went from being a good friend to mr. anti SMD lately, and also on other forums......whats your problem? what the fuck did i do to piss in your wheaties? All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
meade916 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 GF's are always welcome at SMD! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.