FOR THE LAZY PEOPLE THAT NEED MONEY!

Damn. $500-$1000 per week? I wouldn't mind doing that in a month haha. How often are you playing to do that though?

Edit: colin do share some stories

Edited by baaudio

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Just a few without any of the details... (it takes long enough to tell them, let alone type them)...

Bingo workers are the most sex charged and horniest people on the planet.

I have SEEN a gun pulled at bingo.

I have been offered sexual favors (MANY TIMES) from players for "making their computer bingo" (which can't be done btw). Most of these people no one would touch with a 10 foot pole. 55+ year old Black Women are frightening with this. :ehh:

Down in a hall in FL, a guy with a gun and mask came in to rob a hall and went to the caller's stand (the money isn't there- it is at the register) then ran back to the register and demanded the money. ..All the while the manager was in his office behind a cracked open door. The manager (who had never shot a gun in his life) had a shotgun in his office for security. He snuck behind the robber and shot him point blank with the shotgun. When the robber fell to the floor, he chambered another round and blew the robber's head OFF. All this in front of God and the whole bingo hall clientele. -No Bull

I have people accuse me of making certain people bingo because they don't bingo.

When people don't win, sometimes they will cuss and often times Cuss OUT the person or people who do win. It is fun to watch "Grown Up" adults get kicked out of a bingo hall- KICKING AND SCREAMING by a 6' 250 lb security guard.

I saw someone spend $100 one night on bingo with REAL Silver coins. These coins were probably worth 5-15X that much. -They didn't care, they wanted their bingo that night.

People will drop $50 in one shot on these "Skill Crane" machines to get a $.50 stuffed toy. I have seen it Multiple Times.

People put Acorns, Troll Dolls, European Coin Currency, and all other trinkets around their computers. They will also put photos of their kids or grand kids. When the bingo, they take the photo back home with them. When they don't- they leave their kid or grand kids photo to be thrown away.

JANKY is a word that comes up Alot. As defined by www.urbandictionary.com as:

JANKY - (adjective) inferior quality; held in low social regard; old and dilapidated; refers almost exclusively to inanimate material objects, not to people.

People will throw Salt for luck. Lots of salt. LOTS. So much that sometimes they will throw enough that it will get into the computer screens and short them out. Sparks and fire will sometimes ensue.

If someone misses winning a game by one number (as in only needed one more number to bingo) they will write that number down on a piece of paper, and then BURN that paper. That is called "burning out" that number. Any bad luck or voodoo on that number is now released and they are good to keep on playing bingo.

A husband and wife (at one of the halls I frequently service) were playing bingo one night. The husband started feeling ill. Then he felt really REALLY ill- he then keeled over. They called the ambulance and when the EMTs were working on him and taking him out, he had a massive heart attack and Died. Bingo KILLED THIS MAN. They rolled him out the door (all the while 100+ people were looking on). The ambulance drove off and the wife (now a widow) walked back to her seat in the hall and sat back down. Everyone looked at her with confusion and disbelief. She then finished out her night of bingo because that is what her husband "Would have wanted". -No Bull.

I attest to you that NONE of this is made up. It is ALL True, 100%. Most of these things are things that have happened to me directly and things that I have seen. Just a few are things that have happened in the presence of people that I know and who have related these stories directly to me.

Bingo is a fascinating and horrifying thing. :lol:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Seems like a game that would really fire up my anger issues..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

hahaha after readin those stories, shit Ill go! but how much does it usually cost to play? cuz if your gettin into like 5 games @ 10 bucks a piece and then win 20 bucks its kinda pointless. I imagine it works like poker where there are several costs to the game (ie. a $15,000 game would cost you like 50 bucks a person, while a 50 dollar game might cost 5 bucks a person) :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

All depends on the location. The good thing about Bingo is that the payouts are guaranteed. Someone is going to get that money. It isn't like a slot machine where someone playing might get paid.... you know?

Most of the places I know, the minimum buy in (for only the pack / regular games) is around $3-6... and that gets you like 6 or 9 cards for say- 5 or 8 games. Whatever the hall does. One can play a few cards on every game at most places for $30. But don't get it twisted, you can spend bank at bingo.

Some people come in and just buy the $3 pack and then a few speed balls or what have you and make a cheap night of it. I have also seen people drop $300 on a night of bingo! lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Damn. $500-$1000 per week? I wouldn't mind doing that in a month haha. How often are you playing to do that though?

Edit: colin do share some stories

that would be if you played every day, and put down at least 20 dollars a night, but theres your money back

system:

changes way to much...

All depends on the location. The good thing about Bingo is that the payouts are guaranteed. Someone is going to get that money. It isn't like a slot machine where someone playing might get paid.... you know?

Most of the places I know, the minimum buy in (for only the pack / regular games) is around $3-6... and that gets you like 6 or 9 cards for say- 5 or 8 games. Whatever the hall does. One can play a few cards on every game at most places for $30. But don't get it twisted, you can spend bank at bingo.

Some people come in and just buy the $3 pack and then a few speed balls or what have you and make a cheap night of it. I have also seen people drop $300 on a night of bingo! lol

yeah a placde in 3rd ward i go to, does 1 pack for 6 dollars and 25 for a computer which is 6 packs, and the more packs the better chance of winning!

system:

changes way to much...