15 and "meant to be together"? This must be your first gf or something and you have no idea that she's the one for you, you just got into highschool..I say do it and post pics so we can continue face palming this thread and your idiotic actions..

And how are you getting a tattoo at the age of 15..?

Men get their tats on their mother fuking forehead. So do that instead.

And THENNNN you can facepalm yourself when you break up... while all of us on the forums are facepalming. T3h giant FACEPALM partyz?!?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

182832-quadruple_facepalm_super.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I've thought of tattoos i've wanted to get on my body for 5 years prior to getting them, and I still only have 2 out of 7...

You are 15, wait before you go out and get a girlfriends name on your body man, imho its one of the stupidest things to do at your age.

Epic thread. So much face palmery it's like if Rick Astley married one of the Two Girls One Cup girls.

15 years old? Well for the next 40 years i'd wouldn't consider getting a females name tatted on me unless I could personally get Halle Berry to tattoo her name on my ass. Get something "cooler". I hear dragons are pretty sweet. :santa: Just don't get a drunk guy to tat you in his kitchen. It turns out sub par.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Archived