[INSTALLED] SCION tC JL Audio build - Clean

It looks like he have dividers in there, if you look at the 2nd and 6th picture.

When i scrolled down on the 4th page i was honestly upset that it was the last page...

More pics and vids when it gets back!

Edit: while your waiting for it to get back, lean the box on its side and put a piece of MDF or glass or something on top of it and put weight on top of that to get the fabric a nice flat and great corner finish. All on hard wood flooring of course.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

It looks like he have dividers in there, if you look at the 2nd and 6th picture.

Yes, there are dividers, the JL has exactly the interior cubic feet as recommended by JL.

The reason the box is wide is to help fill the width of the trunk, i dont like small boxes either lol..

Im aiming to make it look good for car shows.

06 SCION tC

When i scrolled down on the 4th page i was honestly upset that it was the last page...

More pics and vids when it gets back!

Edit: while your waiting for it to get back, lean the box on its side and put a piece of MDF or glass or something on top of it and put weight on top of that to get the fabric a nice flat and great corner finish. All on hard wood flooring of course.

Its not over!!! lol.. just the box is finished.

I'll still get some installation pics and possibly some videos as well.

Then after that, theres still the lighting that i plan to do in the trunk as well.

and yea this vinyl is a pain!!! i used lot of glue but but it gets hot enough it should tack up a bit more, its been in Air conditioned house lol.. i used staples on the sides and on the bottom to secure the vinyl, its not coming off, but i agree on the edges it needs to tack up better!!

06 SCION tC

did fiberglass it before you painted?

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

Archived