Sundown Audio

Hifonics HFi 100.4 amp

newls1

Holy hell way to dig a dead ass post up with useless mumbo jumbo. Now ima :peepwall: so i dont get in trouble for doin it.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

ya... except that people have clamped those amps and proven they dont do rated power so that whole rant is truly useless.

and maxxonics is cea certified so the hifi line must do rated but the crunch line doesnt do rated? thats all kinds of stupid.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Dont worry its only the second long dead post he's pulled up to say some random shit about hifonics and then not back anything up lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

ya... except that people have clamped those amps and proven they dont do rated power so that whole rant is truly useless.

and maxxonics is cea certified so the hifi line must do rated but the crunch line doesnt do rated? thats all kinds of stupid.

X100000000

Coming from a guy who's never clamped or done his own testing by the sounds of it. And what does CEA compliant even mean anymore?

Lol, I personally have never used the multichannel but if its ANYTHING like the other hfi lines I'd rather shoot myself in the kneecap.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dont worry its only the second long dead post he's pulled up to say some random shit about hifonics and then not back anything up lol.

he posts every 100 days lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

he posts every 100 days lol.

He's like a groundhog lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

So somewhere right now Bill Murray is stuck in some weird time paradox and we get 6 more weeks of winter?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived