SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

who cares yah 2, DAMN, and this build is awsome...

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Well I have decided what to do about the Subs and box so the next part to the build is getting my wiring up to par with the rest of the electrical. So far I have 2 runs of 1/0 running from the front battery to the back batteries and my back batteries are grounded to the frame in the back. I have found some wire and want everyones opinion.

Left to Right in the pictures below you have.....2/0 welding cable, 1/0 kicker, 1/0 stinger, 3/0 welding cable.

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

Prices

2/0 Welding Cable Blue $4.05 15% Off Details

__-$3.19/FT [save 21%] Order 25+ FT

__-$2.92/FT [save 28%] Order 50+ FT

2/0 Welding Cable Black $4.05 29% Off Details ........this is same as the blue in the picture just with a different color jacket

__-$2.66/FT [save 34%] Order 25+ FT

__-$2.44/FT [save 40%] Order 50+ FT

3/0 Welding Cable Red $4.05 14% Off Details

__-$3.39/FT [save 16%] Order 25+ FT

__-$3.25/FT [save 20%] Order 50+ FT

Now for 1/0 I would use KNU wire not the others pictured but I had those for comparison

Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Blue Power/Ground Wire - 50Ft

Category: Kolossus Fleks Kable

In Stock: Yes

Weight: 22

Price: $162.50....$3.25 per foot

also that welding wire looks like it is copper while the other 2 arn't so would be more conductive and worth the extra

The 2/0 copper welding wire would cost me $2.44 per ft the 3/0 welding wire would cost $3.25 per ft and the KNU 1/0 wire would cost 3.25 per ft. I think I am gonna go with the 3/0 welding wire for the extra size for the same cost as the main stream wire.

Archived