SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

Now I do want to throw this out there on the DC side of things. Before the 1 sub blew it was at a 49.5 at 1/2 volume and with the LC1 about 2/3s up and they had alot more to give.

Just imagine if u were to turn it up, well just have to see when the lvl5 comes back.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Just imagine if u were to turn it up, well just have to see when the lvl5 comes back.

Yes we will see. The only difference this time is that I have been given specific instructions on how to break in the LVL 5s with the SPL motor, and will follow these instructions so I dont blow another one.

Yes we will see. The only difference this time is that I have been given specific instructions on how to break in the LVL 5s with the SPL motor, and will follow these instructions so I dont blow another one.

Sorry not mentioning that before :wub:

Didn't know :pardon:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Sorry not mentioning that before :wub:

Didn't know :pardon:

No problem its all good Rusty is the man and takin care of it. Now I must say that you cant go wrong with either AA or DC they both make badass products and everytime I have called either company I have been able to talk directly to Scott or Rusty and they answered all of my questions and even gave me some answers to questions I didnt ask.

Now damnit figure out what you are gonna do in your truck and get it built and ill drive up once i get mine finished and we can have 2 loud ass F150 and a scary ass Nissan in the same place.

No problem its all good Rusty is the man and takin care of it. Now I must say that you cant go wrong with either AA or DC they both make badass

products and everytime I have called either company I have been able to talk directly to Scott or Rusty and they answered all of my questions and even gave me some answers to

questions I didnt ask.

Now damnit figure out what you are gonna do in your truck and get it built and ill drive up once i get mine finished and we can have 2 loud ass F150 and a scary ass Nissan in the same place.

Text comin your way sir

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

No problem its all good Rusty is the man and takin care of it. Now I must say that you cant go wrong with either AA or DC they both make badass products and everytime I have called either company I have been able to talk directly to Scott or Rusty and they answered all of my questions and even gave me some answers to questions I didnt ask.

id bring the pt cruiser out if im done with it. :drink40:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived