Second Skin Audio

Pro's And Con's Of The L7

audio??

if you want more opinions on the L7 15 just ask mastersound_15 he has two of them

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I dont know why so many people are hating on L7's I have had a 15 l7 for 5 months now and givin it 1k and its been great i like the sound of mine and it gets realy loud it will shut out any thing in my town

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

would alpine types r's be better than them? cuz ive heard that they are underrated(type r's)

type r's arent bad subs...i have two of them running off of 400 watts rms each and they pound pretty damn hard. but theres better subs out there. just look around and spend ur money wisely ;)

Fi BL 15 Fully Loaded Done. You will get one and Say L7 What ,Who?? Oh wait The L7 that overpriced, PLAYED OUT, STANKin Booty Sub..

lol, u wont just be saying that. ull be mouthing it to the kid who has a l7 in the car next to u and hes bitching cuz he cant hear his sub. :lol:

i honestly like L7's. you can find them for 200-215 bucks on the net and thats not a bad deal for someone who wants loud and cant spend a million.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived