Sundown Audio

hi just trying to get a idea how loud do the sa 8s get im thinking of buying 1 or 2.now im used to 12s i know these things are beasts.id like to hear from people who have owened or still owen ther 8s

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

Dad has two in his truck. He went from two 8" Kickers in a prefab box from Auto Radio to these woofers in a ported box that we both worked on.

I don't remember the exact specs for the box we used but I'm pretty sure it's tuned to 34-35 hZ. I want to say they are in 1.0-1.2 cubic feet, but not for certain. He's powering it with a Kicker ZX750.1.

He loves them and won't get rid of them. He listens to classic Rock some, but mostly old hip-hop/rap.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Come tonight i will give you my input on them..I have one that i ordered and i will be replacing my MTX 5508 with the Sa8 so i will let you know what i think of it tonight

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

thanks guys look forward on what you think smokedout.a 145 thats poundin i know sundown pulled big numbers as well. with input and every thing works out good.ill be running 2 in a 1.3 cub box on 1000rms

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

i had 2 in 2.2 cubes ( yes.. biggg box but was just messing around) at 30hz

they hit the lows reall nice and for being in that big of a box they took quite a but of power, i had amp set for 3k at vol 50 and i got to vol 46 befor i heard mech noise

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I burped 137.5 off of 1 sa 8.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Ok brother its official i now have the SA-8 in my car and its the new style of SA-8's its in a T-line running at 1 ohm and getting 600 watts...I did a 141.5 at 42 hz in my Impala this morning i did not tune anything i simply swapped subs..The highest i got with my MTX 5508 in there was a 137.9 @ 45 hz...So with all due respect if you dont buy an Sa8 then you are retarded lol..

MY Sa8 weighs more than my buddies SS 12 so if they tells you anything..I have no desire to need a bigger woofer this thing hits as hard as the setup taht i used to have with 2 10's ported

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Don't forget that the SA-8 is also one of the few 8s that is re-coneable so if you do get a bit crazy with it, you can get parts :)

You can also take advantage of new soft part upgrades as they become available on re-cones!

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg