lucid dreaming

I can't control a damn thing in my dreams. I don't even remember most of them unless they are happening right as I am waking up.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

I can't control a damn thing in my dreams. I don't even remember most of them unless they are happening right as I am waking up.

same here, i remember maybe 1 out of every 100 dreams. if i dont think about it as soon as i wake up i forget it completely and sometimes i remember the dreams a week or two down the road, kinda weird..

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Am i understanding this correctly? Being able to control your dreams? I have done it before, realized it in the middle, make things happen and appear, its kinda hard to do. Like I have zombie dreams alot, prolly because i love zombie movies and stuff. Its always about survival and I've made guns appear in my dream but things go wrong, like they wont fire and stuff. IMO its really wierd. Only happens so often. Other than that I realize im dreaming. Crazy stuff....

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

the funny thing is half the people who have never heard of it will have a higher chance of having one tonight than people who practice it most likely because after reading this they are "aware" that it can happen. truly beginners luck and it prolly wont happen again though

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Am i understanding this correctly? Being able to control your dreams? I have done it before, realized it in the middle, make things happen and appear, its kinda hard to do. Like I have zombie dreams alot, prolly because i love zombie movies and stuff. Its always about survival and I've made guns appear in my dream but things go wrong, like they wont fire and stuff. IMO its really wierd. Only happens so often. Other than that I realize im dreaming. Crazy stuff....

yeah same here. its like im telling my self to do this but i dont listen lol it is kinda weird. i can do it sometimes tho, and like in my dream i like jump off a building or something and i wake up because i jumped in my sleep... it was akward... is lucid or w.e dreaming a sign of anything?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

x2 like its super hard to pull the triger and one time i was driving and stepping so hard on the brake and couldnt brake then i woke up lol

has any one had like the same constant dream were u wake up go back to sleep and dream about the same thing again like u paused and played a movie in ur head

cowboys_logo.gif

HAHA I hate those dreams when your trying to drive and hit the gas or brake and its not working, or when you try to run but your hella slow. Just watched a lil vid on Lucid dreaming on YT and the person said they can control jumping and slowing a fall, usually I don't control the jump, Ill be walking and randomly shot hundreds of feet in the air but while in the air I realize I'm dreaming and can slowly fall to the ground.

The craziest one I remember is being on a main street by where I live and all of sudden I got into a bad car accident and everything slowed down and I saw glass shattering and I was thrown to the passenger side of my car but at the same time I was falling downward, for some reason in the dream I thought I was like super fuckin high or some shit, tripped me out when I woke up. Still remember it hella clear.

Cool chick's channel on altered states of mind and stuff http://www.youtube.com/user/NeuroSoup

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived