Your a Jerk

Rainkey

yeah man chill with the bumpin at red lights

let me ride by your house and bump at inconvenient times

because people think if you go everywhere with your bass on then your the one that drives by residential areas at 230 AM waking everybody up on tuesday morning. i full tilt all the time while driving on highway and in commercial area. but turn it down to half at red lights and turn it off in residential areas

thats how others feel when you pump at red lights

take it down to half like he said

I could care less what people think about me. I do what i want. I have subs to play them not to have them be weights in my trunk.

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

big deal man, you getting subs doesn't mean someone in the car deserves to listen to you blast this crappy song

kranny is right

people already give us a stigma for shit like bumpin at red lights

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

In before it degrades into the usual bullshit on the bumping at red lights topics.

Personally, I choose to turn it down at red lights 99.9% of the time. On occasion, you just get too caught up in a song and I forget it's up so loud. I don't play it loud after about 10 pm unless I'm not around houses either. I just respect that people don't like to be aggravated.

The issue is that those who bump at lights or other situations, with total disregard for others around them, are by default the poster-boys for car audio...when the majority of us are not of that mindset or maturity, and have to pay the price for others actions.

......SIGH.........

this ALL over again. i wouldnt mind this debate if people could actually stay on topic, let alone be civil with the argument, but that never happens.

OP, i think the song sucks, but like you like the beat and yes, it does pound, its definitely a high song which is why i like the slowed version, and yes i bump at red lights. albeit my system is barely even turned on for daily driving but im bumping nonetheless. i think theres no difference between bumping at a red light and driving by the same group of people wanging on your system. let me guess...passing by with loud noise they dont like doesnt matter but if they have to hear it for more than a couple seconds its bad? what about people walking down the street or in their offices that you drive right by blasting full tilt your music? guess it doesnt matter to them because youre not at a redlight. my confusion lies when is it ok to pound in other peoples areas and when you decide its not. as far as im concerned, daily driving would apply to the same rules you give about not bumping at red lights.

and i dont know why a lot of people wish to associate red light bumping with residential...i mean...no red lights in my neighborhood. my volume gets turned down to 2 when im in a residential.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

......SIGH.........

this ALL over again. i wouldnt mind this debate if people could actually stay on topic, let alone be civil with the argument, but that never happens.

OP, i think the song sucks, but like you like the beat and yes, it does pound, its definitely a high song which is why i like the slowed version, and yes i bump at red lights. albeit my system is barely even turned on for daily driving but im bumping nonetheless. i think theres no difference between bumping at a red light and driving by the same group of people wanging on your system. let me guess...passing by with loud noise they dont like doesnt matter but if they have to hear it for more than a couple seconds its bad? what about people walking down the street or in their offices that you drive right by blasting full tilt your music? guess it doesnt matter to them because youre not at a redlight. my confusion lies when is it ok to pound in other peoples areas and when you decide its not. as far as im concerned, daily driving would apply to the same rules you give about not bumping at red lights.

and i dont know why a lot of people wish to associate red light bumping with residential...i mean...no red lights in my neighborhood. my volume gets turned down to 2 when im in a residential.

Basically how i feel.

i love that song...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived