Trippi Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 What's up yall...I'm a funeral director. I'm also on City Council ( 2 yrs) and have a demolition company. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 What's up yall...I'm a funeral director i have a friend that used to work for a funeral home or something, diggin holes at the cemetery. he said after a while you get so numb to it that you could actually sit back and watch the funeral and laugh. Owner of BigAss Ports
zachfowler222 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Hello im Zach im an alcoholic.... J/K im a window tinter I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
jeyrapboy Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Not the wreckers. Talk to Andy he's in charge in Louisville No shit?! Thanks man i think i will do that
OBI Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Hello im Bryan and I collect unemployment and get paid to go to school. Thank you military benifits. But after unemployment runs out im going to work at a Gym.
Trippi Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 i have a friend that used to work for a funeral home or something, diggin holes at the cemetery. he said after a while you get so numb to it that you could actually sit back and watch the funeral and laugh. Yeah you learn how to adjust..but never laugh. I usta cry at all the funerals and i didn't even know them..but i learned how to throw my mind and think about something else. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Yeah you learn how to adjust..but never laugh. I usta cry at all the funerals and i didn't even know them..but i learned how to throw my mind and think about something else. maybe im just odd..... ive never shown any sort of emotion at all at a funeral, i guess i just re-adjust way too fast. when i was told that my best friend died all i said was "well fuck", when my step mom died ... doesnt matter who. Owner of BigAss Ports
corona_jeff Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 maybe im just odd..... ive never shown any sort of emotion at all at a funeral, i guess i just re-adjust way too fast. when i was told that my best friend died all i said was "well fuck", when my step mom died ... doesnt matter who. Agreed. Something that will happen at some point and theres no changing that
kmalinich Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I'm kenny malinich, I'm a cell phone salesperson at sam's club connections center.
JGoin Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Name is Jon im the Night and Weekend Supervisor and Audio/Visual Specialist at the local library.....lol....Worlds Loudest Librarian j/k not a bad job for being 19 full benefits all that good stuff 1993 Chevy S10 Reg Cab JVC Head-Unit Sony 4x6s 2 10" Eclipse 6010s 2.4 cu/ft @ 36hz Fosgate 650.2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.