Sonic Electronix

Don't buy any HO alt for now.

With 1500 watts you can be good with your electrical system. Just do the big3 in 0 ga. Run 0 ga wire from the battery to your amps (with a distribution block if you have a 2nd amp).

I f you want to use a yellowtop : go for it.

When you install everything, check your voltage. If you have too much voltage drops, you will need to upgrade.

The sundown sax can't be found cheaper, new. shipped, it's a great deal. You need 600 watts rms per sub, so the sax1200 can power 2 sa's subs.

Be careful of the VC you get on your sub.

Audiopipe is cheaper for amps but not better. On a budget you can find some good CLARION amps.

The FI ssd seems to be a very good choice too.

Forget all Power acoustik !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

The sundown sax can't be found cheaper, new. shipped, it's a great deal. You need 600 watts rms per sub, so the sax1200 can power 2 sa's subs.

Be careful of the VC you get on your sub.

Audiopipe is cheaper for amps but not better. On a budget you can find some good CLARION amps.

You can just buy a D1 subwoofer so u can wire it to 2 ohm for 600W and if u wanna upgrade u wire it to 1 ohm later for 1200 watts. ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

my buddy has a sa12 on a audiopipe 1500d @ 1 ohm and is doing fine. the 600 rms is rated but its really alot higher if you know what your doing. YOU DONT NEED A HO ALT. listen to these people not the noobs with 10 or 15 post. for the power your gonna be running a nice battery and stock alt and you will be fine. just wait on the alt buy your sub and see how your voltage is. if its a problem them maybe look into it.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

my buddy has a sa12 on a audiopipe 1500d @ 1 ohm and is doing fine. the 600 rms is rated but its really alot higher if you know what your doing. YOU DONT NEED A HO ALT. listen to these people not the noobs with 10 or 15 post. for the power your gonna be running a nice battery and stock alt and you will be fine. just wait on the alt buy your sub and see how your voltage is. if its a problem them maybe look into it.

I'm just looking for prices on the ho alts just in case, it seem like for my car i might not be able to find one V_V.(2008 Lancer GTS comes with 120amp stock) I am going to be getting a Autotek SM4-1000 for my kicker ds650.2s 2 sets (front and back) midbass and highs,I've used the amp to power the same speakers before and its wonderful! So I may need a HO alt, but we'll see. I gotta figure out what gauge wire ill need to run to a distribution block too. Ill have 0 guage on the sax-1200d, and 4 guage on the sm4-1000 so in order to do that and clean what size would i need to run from the battery? Also what is a good CAP brand? Thanks in advance everyone!

Edited by xstingstreetx87

DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

if youve never tuned a box before use torres box calculator

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.