DeepHitters Magazine 2011

so umm....international subscribers welcome?

In Mother Russia, magazines subscribe to you.

haha, sorry, bad Yakov Smirnoff joke

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

After seeing a couple of "Beast" vids I went CRAZY trying to see if I could find a online copy of 1 of the DH mags,unfortunately No luck.

Although I'm a noob here and to the car audio scene I'm SUPER glad to see that the mag is up again and would like to let you know that you can count on a subscription from me 2,just give a heads up as to when. :good:

I'm gonna want it too, a magazine, with all it's pages and pictures and colors, beats the s**t out of sitting at a computer! :good:

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

I will gladly go to your site and pay 9.99 :good:

Thanks man, appreciate the support

9.99 IMO would be WELL worth it. hope to see this works out for you guys :drinks:

and p.s. Let us know as soon as we can subscribe :good:

Will do and thank you

its a niche market. You dont get the discounts for printing 500k copies. my father in law pays 14 bucks for motorcycle and photography mags all the time.

Well the more I print the cheaper it is but I'm like starting all over again, no free this time so less mags that i need to print so the cost is sky high.

so umm....international subscribers welcome?

yes of course but you pay the extra shipping what ever it is

haha, Thank you thank you.

I surely don't have all the knowledge in the world. But I am up for this challenge.

I feel there is a good formula here with many good people involved. I think that the focus of the magazine will please a lot of people that frequent these forums and I am excited to see the first issue, with or without me being involved with it.

BTW Vic, I'll be sending you some stuff in a few days.

Thanks Ed for everything, your feedbacks on our conversations and I'll waiting for the material

In Mother Russia, magazines subscribe to you.

haha, sorry, bad Yakov Smirnoff joke

booooooooooo, as everyone leaves the room.lol

After seeing a couple of "Beast" vids I went CRAZY trying to see if I could find a online copy of 1 of the DH mags,unfortunately No luck.

Although I'm a noob here and to the car audio scene I'm SUPER glad to see that the mag is up again and would like to let you know that you can count on a subscription from me 2,just give a heads up as to when. :good:

Thanks for watching the old vids and will have new ones up with the new truck, thanks for subbing

I'm gonna want it too, a magazine, with all it's pages and pictures and colors, beats the s**t out of sitting at a computer! :good:

nothing beats print, anyone can be online (endless space and overhead is low) but being on print has a prestige to it- I quote this statement for ED Lester

No doubt send me the info to subscribe and a little preview to

ok thanks

The new book is a bit bigger than your traditional mag. This one will be 9.75x13.25 and have a heavy cover stock but not UV but Matte finish. It will look awesome

bigger book than the last :drinks: should be promising! cant wait vic.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

The first issue is set to drop on January 1 because there is just to much administration work and pounding the market for advertisement right now. I will do mostly NY stuff one this issue but mostly to break it to my NY market on the new system, format, pricing and so on. Also to intro Trippi and Ed. I will fall back mostly to administration duties and street promos. I have one, possibly two outside guys but one is for sure, which is Pipo Sanchez and maybe a SPL guy that was recommended by Ed.

Issue 11 January 1 (all Black Cover)

Issue 12 March 1 (Bling)

Issue 13 May (steve meade)?

Issue 14 August (Trippi)

Issue 15 Oct

Issue 16 Dec

Real shit guys, what is this mag about that would make me want this over say a car audio mag...other than the fact I don't think they make hard copies anymore?

Real talk is that I'm not trying to compete with Car Audio Mag or any other mag, as i stated before it's a mag that cover the owners side/views/struggles/achievements and so on. All the publications are mostly gone and I'm trying my hardest to stay here for all of us. It covers the Bassheads, Groundpounders, Splers, Uptowners, Sqers......whatever associated with car audio, a dog with 2 6.5's on each side, don't matter...its car audio

Real talk is that I'm not trying to compete with Car Audio Mag or any other mag, as i stated before it's a mag that cover the owners side/views/struggles/achievements and so on. All the publications are mostly gone and I'm trying my hardest to stay here for all of us. It covers the Bassheads, Groundpounders, Splers, Uptowners, Sqers......whatever associated with car audio, a dog with 2 6.5's on each side, don't matter...its car audio

i get it, a woofer :rofl::lol:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived