dugee81 Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 Everyone has their own opinion on things, and unfortunately I agree with you. I feel bad saying it but I think my dad should let her deal with it. She will go to prison if her work files it with the police. I just think it's so shitty seeing my dad have to sell everything he's worked so hard for and have to start over. He's trying everything he can not to loose his house. in the end, you have to look out for yourself. i say this going towards your father. your mother KNEW what she was doing, she KNEW there was going to be consequence sometime. my thought is she knew she could just fall back on your dad in the end, seeing as they are spouses, and have him (being the working man) to help dig her out of her bad spending habit. she is your mom, and i bet you do love her, but she did this to herself.. and your family shouldnt be brought down because she thought she could be a succubus. 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 in the end, you have to look out for yourself. i say this going towards your father. your mother KNEW what she was doing, she KNEW there was going to be consequence sometime. my thought is she knew she could just fall back on your dad in the end, seeing as they are spouses, and have him (being the working man) to help dig her out of her bad spending habit. she is your mom, and i bet you do love her, but she did this to herself.. and your family shouldnt be brought down because she thought she could be a succubus. exactly! Owner of BigAss Ports
Mr. Darkjustice Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 my question is if she paid bills with the company card 24k worth where did the real bill money go ? i hope drugs isnt the answer to this. that would just be messed up Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
djdew23 Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 man thats fucked up. that is a good ? were did the real bill money go.if you mom and dad had decent jobs.they should of been fine with bills unless one was spending more then they make. Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d SUBS = 3 re audio 10" voodoo fuse and distribution blocks Voodoo Power Wire Voodoo RCA Leads
Hugh G. Rection Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 they should of been fine with bills unless one was spending more then they make. is that not painfully obvious at this point........................ Owner of BigAss Ports
lance_98main Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 Drugs is the first thing I thought about, it's the only thing I could think of that would make someone do something like this. I really hope it's not, but it's something you might want to talk to her about. If it is you need to be there for her, it's a hard thing to kick, I've had my dealings with it and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done and I was in the army , and deployed twice to iraq. I wouldn't of been able to do it without family. I hope the best for you and your family, and if you feel like it keep us updated. SMD is like a giant family, I f ing love this forum.lol 2000 2dr blazer 15" diamond audio d3 4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back) debating on a wall or no wall. Shay-kee
Nova Posted September 28, 2010 Author Report Posted September 28, 2010 is that not painfully obvious at this point........................ I think the problem arises at the point where my mom would go shopping with my grandma just about every weekend for clothes and random shit. It's a joke, I'm just disgusted with my own mom. Edit- It's not drugs, I can guarantee that. stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
treossi Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 why do women fuck up, and then have the man fix it.. it's never really the other way around.. i'd seriously be like "hey bitch you fucked up im not selling what i love to fix your stupid fucking mistakes slut" and then probably never talk to her again i don't take shit from females, don't care how much i "love" them Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Skullz Posted September 28, 2010 Report Posted September 28, 2010 Regardless of how everyone deals with the problem she'll always be thought of as a thief at work and thats almost impossible to shake off, family is family and its tough having to deal with someone that is a thief especially when its a parent that you looked up to and thought the most of. Best wishes for you and your dad and hope ya all come out better for it. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.