Slapuhho Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Lookin' good. I mean the cute asian btw 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
C-Fizzy Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 B- who else? Slap- Thanks bro. Hahaha, she's Mexican tho under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Slapuhho Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 B- who else? Slap- Thanks bro. Hahaha, she's Mexican tho Well. In that case, I apologize, she's a cutie either way. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Red-navi-916 Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 you fail! why would you even try it without it walled off and with a single 18??? What are you talking about. Tell me how that was a fail. hes one of those elvis guys that knows ony 1 thing, tsns and warhorse, but give him a few months hes going to be all about another brand.. and i guess his daddy steve meade fails too for doing hair tricks with out a wall.. dude is really annoying BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 I guess he fails for talking shit about someones system, when I see nothing in his truck. Hmm under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
AMI CUSTOMS Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 If you need any pointers on the wall build, let me know like we talked about before. Great choice on the amp to btw!!! TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
C-Fizzy Posted February 2, 2011 Author Report Posted February 2, 2011 Haha thanks man! Sorry I kinda stopped PM'ing you back. Had alot of shit goin on, and I didn't really have dimensions for you. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
FieroGrande Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 Damn I want to see the cute girl in the vid, link plz. Keep up the good work
deepsilencer Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 try that hair trick again,but with another chick awesome shiz cody TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
n8ball2013 Posted February 2, 2011 Report Posted February 2, 2011 I guess he fails for talking shit about someones system, when I see nothing in his truck. Hmm yeah and look what it got his boyfriend too. IJS THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.