Jump to content

C-fizzy's 18" sub build. HAIRTRICK 1/31


Recommended Posts

Posted

He keeps playing around I keep telling him lots of cone like 10 10s clam but he's being a newb.. 50 doller per woofer and he's being scared.. Fuck the 18s mayne.. I would rather have 10 tits then 2 wouldn't u?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

I'd rather have 2 double d's than 10 training bras.

Oh and thanks cc, I know from your build that I can fit a 1400 under the hood. :good:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Nah dude we'll see. Eventually I'll do hella cone area.

But I just got off the phone with ace alternator, I can get a 170 amp rewound alt for 320 after all is said and done. Would do 150 amps at idle! After I build the box, that will be my next target.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Nah dude we'll see. Eventually I'll do hella cone area.

But I just got off the phone with ace alternator, I can get a 170 amp rewound alt for 320 after all is said and done. Would do 150 amps at idle! After I build the box, that will be my next target.

Yikes, mine was no where near $320. Then again, the alt I bought was already built up and sitting at their shop. They had a buyer flop on it so it had to go. I am happy with mine thus far.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

It's alot more because of Cali's stupid ass taxes -__-

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

why dont you see what mechman will run ya.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 934 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...