he used to have a pair of JL W0s and claimed to have something like 50mm xmax and 170db. then he made a video proving how loud he was by showing the manual for the subs... he added the sensitivity of the 2 subs together. then said he owned his own shop and has like 16 year experience but hes only 19. oh ya, he custom built those W0s... the list goes on and on.

more of this interesting list? lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

he mostly just talks about all the other custom cars he has and big, bad ass systems. but only ever had vids of his little truck with his shitty subs. its just a whole lot of stupid. thats why all his vids dont allow comments.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

whats the point of having a video if your not going to turn it all the way up? i mean if your going for an sq video then sure lol

even then its like....why record yourself supposedly "not even turning it up" it makes little to no sense to me. like..yeah...this was only at half volume...imagine all the destruction if i actually turned it up.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

even then its like....why record yourself supposedly "not even turning it up" it makes little to no sense to me. like..yeah...this was only at half volume...imagine all the destruction if i actually turned it up.

what? you dont have an imagination?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i love people that record their systems and then say things like, its not even turned up.

LOL

Funny you say that...

I like people that try to compare their loudness to someone else by asking "what volume they are playing your stereo at". Then that person says 36. Then the other guy comes back and says oh mine is louder I play mine at 55"...

As if the volume number on your head unit matters one bit.. lol

LOL

Funny you say that...

I like people that try to compare their loudness to someone else by asking "what volume they are playing your stereo at". Then that person says 36. Then the other guy comes back and says oh mine is louder I play mine at 55"...

As if the volume number on your head unit matters one bit.. lol

yeah. i mean, its cool ive turned the bass and the volume up. who cares about distortion or shit sounds when im cranking it to 60...lol. almost as bad as people who say, my amps only turned up a little, or my amps not even turned halfway up, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ahh yes... looking at his past youtube videos i remember this kid...

He has a chevy s10...

He built his own custom JL Audio 12s with 65mm of excursion (which is a lil over 2.5inches)...

Then another video he had posted saying these 2 10 inch jls where doing over 170db because each speaker had a 85db sensitivity rating, and he filmed the spec sheet to prove that 2 speakers at 85db equaled a 170db audio system.....

Here is one of his videos.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZy267KzPLI

PS: I wish my tahoe has a great center console that would keep the cd's from falling off when bumping..... :P

Edited by Audiofanaticz