Sonic Electronix

Alright so Thursday (tomorrow) I get my big financial Aid refund from my college. I'm getting $950. Part of that is going to tires, rear brakes, and filters for my 01 Accord. With the left over money, hopefully $600, I'm wanting to build a good intermediate system. I was going to buy 2 AQ SDC 12s but they are always out of stock. So I might go for two 15s ($320), but that requires me to build a new box or modify my current one. I emailed audioque asking when the 12s will be in stock and they said 2-3 weeks. So if I buy those or the 15s what amp should I buy that is less than $300?

Edited by blcrocker

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

Remember you also need wires and a box and some other stuff I'm forgetting at the moment. But yeah, don't modify the box, do it once do it right you know.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

haha, thats awesome. but arent those loans? i thought the school got the fafsa shit directly, and the left over loans got sent to you if any?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

The money I am getting is the left over money i didnt use from student loans so i get it in a check tomorrow. Anyways, i alrdy have all the wires and what not. All i need to do is get the mdf, screws, and carpet to cover it if i get the 15s which i think i will be getting.

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

Not a loan, it's grant and stuff like that that they give you to pay for classes and what not and that's what's left over after everything else was covered. I got some back too but not that much :(

I say get the AQ's 15s and if you wanna save a bit on the amp get an Audiopipe 1500 and set the gain to only give the AQ what they want

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

lucky fuck, i got no financial myself and my parents appearently make too much mone, but i did get 87$ for NYS tap grant lulz, ftl it sucks, paying for my college outta pocket ftl

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

lucky fuck, i got no financial myself and my parents appearently make too much mone, but i did get 87$ for NYS tap grant lulz, ftl it sucks, paying for my college outta pocket ftl

x2! I technically didn't have a job and my mom is a single parent making not that much and I didn't get any financial aid. Yet I know people who got tons of it and their parents both make more than my mom. I don't get it.

yeah, my buddy got fucked that way too. luckily i got some decent grants and work study, along with a decent scholarship, but fuckin a, school shouldnt be so goddamn much.

i guess fucking 15 years ago a whole year cost only 350.00

WTF, now its 14k a year??

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback