killallblue Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 2010 honda civic sti or 2010 silverado...... I actually have 14 grand saved for a silverado
corey0928 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 either a sierra/silverado or trailblazer/envoy. just love the front ends and I love the way trailblazers ride.
Ji553r Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 300!!! I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
bcpballer64 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 BMW M3 Coupe. Real car...90's Silverado, Teg, 5.0 Foxbody, GSX Eclipse...Blown Big Block for mah late great gpas 82 C20. anything would be an upgrade from an 86 Pontiac 6000. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
7jezuz7 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 I'd settle for an '07 Caddy Escalade and at about $35K right now when I have my career 2-3 years from now it just may be possible http://www.edmunds.com/cadillac/escalade/2007/index.html Would you look at that one got another linky An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
Chally Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 Ford f150 raptor with a cummins motor swap!!
abervintageman42 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 new f150 or f250 supercrew
Rogers Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 93 saturn sc2. XD http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
Bigg Boy Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 SRT10 Ram, They arent too badd Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
herbykw Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 I think mine is a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 Or a 2004 Ford Mustang Saleen Extreme 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.