Sonic Electronix

I just got my system up and going. The only problem I have is that there's very little bass. I set the gains appropriately with a DMM. My components sound good like they're suppose to but my subs are lacking. I have a Rockford T1500-1bd wired at 2 ohms (~1000W) and 2 12" Rockford T1's. I don't know what else to do since everything is adjusted correctly (atleast to my knowledge).

I just got my system up and going. The only problem I have is that there's very little bass. I set the gains appropriately with a DMM. My components sound good like their suppose to but my subs are lacking. I have a Rockford T1500-1bd wired at 2 ohms and 2 ROckford T1's. I don't know what else to do since everything is adjusted correctly (atleast to my knowledge).

where do u have ur crossover at try setting it at around 50-60 hz

cowboys_logo.gif

I'm pretty sure I wired them correctly but I guess I'll have to double check.... My crossover is set at 80HZ right now. I will have to change my gain setting again if I change the crossover, right? Due to the output voltage change, or will it not even be enough to matter??... I'm using a Kenwood DNX9140 HU.... I"m not sure about an air leak. I sealed the box up very well. Even so, the subs don't really move as is.

Are they D2 or D4?

Then you can use the Rockford wiring wizard to make sure its wired correctly.

Like said, adjust it to 50-60hz

Also, FWIW, you are giving about 1000+ rms to subs that want 800rms each...nothing wrong with under powering, just saying

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Are they D2 or D4?

Then you can use the Rockford wiring wizard to make sure its wired correctly.

Like said, adjust it to 50-60hz

Also, FWIW, you are giving about 1000+ rms to subs that want 800rms each...nothing wrong with under powering, just saying

The x-over is really a matter of preference. I doubt it is what is causing his problem.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived