Where is Iraggi? S#its ridiculous

great question and you arent alone. you'll notice that he's no longer a partner here. The local guys cant get a hold of him either. nobody really knows whats going on for certain. I'm pretty sure that no one here has any other contact methods for him besides what you probably already have. Short of showing up at his door.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He's retooling his shop. The only known way it to txt him and hope he responds.

/thread

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

he stopped pretending to care and went back to being himself.

IMO

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

He's retooling his shop. The only known way it to txt him and hope he responds.

/thread

F3ck.. end nothing..... This is bullshit.. Dude send me the wrong alt, then says send it in, so I send it in priority, he gets it in 2 days, then i dont hear from him for another week, then 9 days after it was delivered ( returned and signed for BY HIM ) he send s me an email stating that he will message me when he gets it...???? UMM WHAT , you already have it retard..... weeks go by again, rolling into July then I try contacting him again and again and again , and POOF.. Fuuckers gone..

So dont tell me to end this thread dude.. Ive been more than patient , Ive heard the " retooling his shop" bullshit for 3 months now.. WHo the f#ck runs a business where they screw over the customer that paid $500 for one of his products.. It would take the dude 10 minutes to either send me the right one or refund my $$$.. I dont care what hes doing, I dont care if hes out of business, he needs to get his shit together and take care of his business like a professional..

I meant "/ thread" because most of us can't do anything. I really feel bad that you lost a few hundred bucks are are "HO altless"

Edit: sorry I came across the wrong way in my OP

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

ya, sorry man but there are a lot of people in your spot. he isnt here. we cant get a hold of him. several people very close to him have tried. he could be dead for all we know. thats the level of his disappearance.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yeah, heaps of people in the same spot. i was sent dual alts and both of them COMPLETE DUDS. its basically a lost cause right now. who knows, maybe later on when stuff gets cleared people will be able to find some type of compromise. and hopefully....some form of a win win situation. because as it stands...i have two 300 amp dominators just sitting here collecting dust.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?