Am i the only person thats heard this

MExico is crooked from the top down. We were down there in dec of last year before it got real bad. We had to go through a huge military checkpoint on the way back to the airport. 50 cals grenade launchers and a whole bunch of shit I havent seen in a domestic area since 9/11 at lejeune.

It would be ridiculous to try to clean up mexico and actually policing our borders and the immigration laws would never happen.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol stay on our side of the border then. We're trying to keep them out. Maybe they're trying to keep us out of their side as well.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

her husband is dead and she is thankful for "gods protection"? :trippy: maybe she should re-think this, and be thankful for her jet-ski since it is what really got her the fuck outta there.

back on topic - its a shame we have a pussy president who wont do anything about this kind of shit just because he wants the hispanic vote. of course at the same time, they were in mexican waters. :shrug:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Lol stay on our side of the border then. We're trying to keep them out. Maybe they're trying to keep us out of their side as well.

you have no idea whats going on over there do you? they arent trying to keep us out by killing people thats for sure.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I really, really hope instead of Afghanistan I go to do boarder patrol... this shit makes me sick...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you have no idea whats going on over there do you? they arent trying to keep us out by killing people thats for sure.

I'm not really concerned about what peeps do in Mexico as long as I'm not there. I'm just saying I know it's fucked up and I'm up here in Mass. People that live in fucking Texas less than 10 miles from the border should know better. I'm fine with people going to Mexico. I don't really care all that much. I'm just saying that when you KNOW shit's bad, why put yourself in harm's way?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived