Jump to content

Any fishtank people out there?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love those clown fish, hell I couldnt even keep up with Fishville lmao, Id prolly kill the fish LOL

Posted

Heres a pic of my 120g. Used to have a 46 but wanted something bigger. I had discus but they died. So now I filled it with cichlids n couple of suckers.

c3727629.jpg

Heres my about 11 in sucker

4c5cf6fd.jpg

This is the latest addition to my tank.

a46e8e0d.jpg

Oh and 2 of the cichlids had mated so I got 9 babies now lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

I love those clown fish, hell I couldnt even keep up with Fishville lmao, Id prolly kill the fish LOL

we have a pair. The female is a big mean bitch and is always bullying the other fish. she thinks shes a bad ass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

damn nice fish tank, im diggin the sand bottoms. i had some back in the day...

Posted

Here are a few we have in our 125 gallon tank. The blue one is an Electric Blue Jack Dempsey and the Reddish colored one is a Chocolate Cichlid. The other ones are just random cichlids and in the tank there is also a Tire Track Eel that is about 12 inches long, and a algae eater that is about 9 inches.

047.jpg

Posted

we have a pair. The female is a big mean bitch and is always bullying the other fish. she thinks shes a bad ass.

A fish after my own heart LMAO

Posted

Heres a pic of my 120g. Used to have a 46 but wanted something bigger. I had discus but they died. So now I filled it with cichlids n couple of suckers.

c3727629.jpg

Heres my about 11 in sucker

4c5cf6fd.jpg

This is the latest addition to my tank.

a46e8e0d.jpg

Oh and 2 of the cichlids had mated so I got 9 babies now lol

My 2 south american cichlids were mating, and they were the only 2 left in my aquarium. Only 1 baby survived the "first few weeks" of life stage. Usually i'll get 2 or 3 that make it out of about 25 that are born. But hey, thats a couple more than I had so why not :P I hope some of these africans breed in this tank. Im gonna add maybe 3 more in there. The fish farm i get them from will take them in for store credit, so i can buy different things in exchange.

damn nice fish tank, im diggin the sand bottoms. i had some back in the day...

thanks :) Specifically for cichlids. brought the ph from like 6.5 to 7.8. the concrete helps too.

050.jpg045.jpg

that thing's beautiful man.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

Gotta' love the Cichlids.

We have several small tanks- and i mean small (one 5.5, 2 10s, and one 20). We started out with 2 Convict Cichlids and that turned into something like 50. We have no clue. Convict Cichlids are the rabbits of the fish world.

40891_1247794813279_1781721280_492482_5415695_n.jpg

40782_1247795013284_1781721280_492483_5508271_n.jpg

40782_1247795053285_1781721280_492484_7161350_n.jpg

Tank is overpopulated and set up all wrong, but Convicts don't care!

I love your bright colored Africans- I had some like that some years ago, but a mysterious illness got em! :ehh:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

IMG00416-20100810-1830.jpg

OF COURSE YOU HAD TO POST YOUR TANK AND MADE ME REMEMBER HOW BAD I WANT A DAMN SALT WATER TANK!

lol its cool but i really do want one,, and OP i like you tank and African cichlids are my favorite fresh water fish lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...