Bassboxman's Soundstream Alien Enclosure *Winter is OVER!* Back to work

took the words right out of my mouth

i hope those lights react to the sound...

If not I could probably show you how man, not that it needs it tho haha

No, none of these do not hit to the music but some will soon!

The tubes just chase, outside tubes flow up, inside tubes flow down.

The vent areas on the bottom breathe in and out (well the controller has been made and LEDs wired up but not in place yet.)

The rings around the subs will be the sound lights and there will be lights in the left and right side of the box eventually, once I get around to fabricating the sides.

There is also a spined section that will fit in between the eyes eventually that will light up.

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

In the second pic, I've never seen that kinda work before. Is that wiring typical for fiberglassing? Great work BTW.

I've never seen anyone do it like this, I have seen rods used before but nowhere near this extensive. Ive seen a few used to make an arch or slope but not an entire framework for a unique shape. I'll do it again though... Each rod was measured in length and placed symmetrical from one side to the other, atleast as close as I could get it.. it's close. Very not typical, to answer your question.

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

That box is absolutely amazing. The box is just sick, and the led's really top it off nicely.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I loved the last box you built but this one is even better! simply badass! are those soundstream splx's 12's or the 15's

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived