what makes you a balla?

no because im 18 and have 20g's lol and i have about 100k sitting right here

1007100725.jpg

Four on the left are Rolex's all real none of that fake shit and the right one is a sweda i never wore it just found it in more dresser

lol now that's ballin :drinks:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

first of all to all of you who say Ball(er) you just counted yourselves out...the correct spelling is Balla. just sayin... :noob:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

no because im 18 and have 20g's lol and i have about 100k sitting right here

1007100725.jpg

Four on the left are Rolex's all real none of that fake shit and the right one is a sweda i never wore it just found it in more dresser

Am i the only one that doesn't likes rolex watches?(atleast those on the pictures, and some others i've seen.)

They are too much bling for me. :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

damn n8ball wants to know how much money i make.. well i don't like to brag, i just say i make more than my friends and people i know but if you want to know so badddddd around 1200 a week.. and that's a low figure

for a 22 year old.. that's ballin

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

damn n8ball wants to know how much money i make.. well i don't like to brag, i just say i make more than my friends and people i know but if you want to know so badddddd around 1200 a week.. and that's a low figure

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

If you making less then 300k a year, you aren't ballin. =/ Cause 100k is pocket change after bills, mortgage on the big nice house you bought, car payments, credit cards, etc.

17-dollars-now-thats-gangsta-poster.jpg

i thought this was treo lmfao. BALLIN!!!!

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

if you dont like to brag you never would have made this post. IF you have to add stipulations to it. You aren't a "balla" either. It was great to see almost everyone post up something non monetary that they felt made them worthy to compete with the big bank account of yours. My point is this. Be humble. If you are doing better than most thats great but there could be someone on here who just lost his job. Or maybe their parents just lost their job or lost their house or something awful. They come on here to get away from that and you smack em in the head with that. Be humble. With the way the economy is you never know who's the next to get cut. It could be you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you dont like to brag you never would have made this post. IF you have to add stipulations to it. You aren't a "balla" either. It was great to see almost everyone post up something non monetary that they felt made them worthy to compete with the big bank account of yours. My point is this. Be humble. If you are doing better than most thats great but there could be someone on here who just lost his job. Or maybe their parents just lost their job or lost their house or something awful. They come on here to get away from that and you smack em in the head with that. Be humble. With the way the economy is you never know who's the next to get cut. It could be you.

amen could of said that better am job less and going through times so yeah you're 100% right n8

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived