killallblue Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I'm 21 and bring home $1,250 every two weeks after taxes. That's damn good for my age compared to my friends but I sure as hell don't call myself no "balla". In order to be a balla you have to be just a little bit talla, you also have to have a rabbit in a hat and a six4 impala. Lol classic
Slapuhho Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I slap Hoes. balllllllllllllllllllllllllinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn' 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
alaskanbass Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 i dont have any pics yet, but im gonna be an authorized dealer for cactus sounds, then later on be authorized dealer for dc soundlabs here in ALASKA.. if that makes me a balla. clarion cz500 head unit Kinetik hc600 2 level 3 15s in a 4th order mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k) all knu konceptz wiring in a 2009 ford flex -DISKOLORED AUDIO- -Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-
kingsuv Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 you left out the wifes coach purses and prada shoes. I can sympathize with Ray on the wifey's Coach purse habit. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
skittlesRgood Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 The fact that I can feed my family and not live with my mother makes me pretty damn baller. win. best post in this thread. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
corey0928 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 does the fact that i have a basketball in the trunk of my car give me that baller status? Lol I have 2 footballs in mine does that make me one? Or the fact that I've been sitting at a kia dealer for 2 hrs for a damn oil change make me one?
Rose-Villian Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 Im Fu(kin' BROKE! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Robert8252 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 Lol I have 2 footballs in mine does that make me one? Or the fact that I've been sitting at a kia dealer for 2 hrs for a damn oil change make me one? The fact you are at a Kia dealer makes you a balla!!!! Lol 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
treossi Posted October 7, 2010 Author Report Posted October 7, 2010 i work at a hyundai dealership, and im a balla because i fix peoples cars, and make like way too much money doing it Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
corey0928 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I wasgoing to say I drive a kia so im a balla lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.