LAS VEGAS - West Coast Regional | Vid p.6

TeamSSC Ron

All of us norcal guys need to get together and just party till the sun comes up, the night after this....

we do that shit every time we go there we drink till the next day lol i no what your talking about bill thats fun to be there i will be there

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Party......Nah I think I'll pass. I will just go to bed early and get ready to go home the next day. Plus we are in Vegas there is nothing to do out there at night. I think I might just start heading back right after the show in fact. Hopefully, they have a Golfland there. :peepwall:

Party......Nah I think I'll pass. I will just go to bed early and get ready to go home the next day. Plus we are in Vegas there is nothing to do out there at night. I think I might just start heading back right after the show in fact. Hopefully, they have a Golfland there. :peepwall:

How did that work for you last year at CES?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I know this is kinda stupid question since we all knew that there is really no place safe to park our own cars than our on garage at home. But I really wanted to go to bed early also after the show (that's after a couple of drinks though) and ready to drive a couple of hours again going home the next day. My concern is to where we can park our cars safely overnight . . . any recommendations to where or what hotels we can spend the night and have our cars park like 10'-20' away from our rooms or at least hear our car alarms when going off ?

Otherwise we just have to head back home right away after the show, but that will be very dangerous knowing we've been up for more than 24hrs already. angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

I know this is kinda stupid question since we all knew that there is really no place safe to park our own cars than our on garage at home. But I really wanted to go to bed early also after the show (that's after a couple of drinks though) and ready to drive a couple of hours again going home the next day. My concern is to where we can park our cars safely overnight . . . any recommendations to where or what hotels we can spend the night and have our cars park like 10'-20' away from our rooms or at least hear our car alarms when going off ?

Otherwise we just have to head back home right away after the show, but that will be very dangerous knowing we've been up for more than 24hrs already. angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

When we have attended shows in the past that were out of town, We typically find a spot on our way back, We like to put a little distance from the show so people around can't easily find the truck. Then we will stay somewhere like a holiday inn express where we can get a room that we can park the truck under. And then sleep with the window open :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I hate to start this topic because I know it's not set and done officially yet but I just want to give everyone a heads-up of what's going down this coming November 6th, 2010 in Las Vegas . . . . It's the West Coast Regional dBDrag/Bassrace event we all been waiting for. One of the requirements needed to qualify for FINALS besides the points we earned as per respective classes were in. That if your interested to attend the FINALS !

I know the location is kinda far from mostly serious competitors like me and the rest of my team. As we all know, we got many DBdragers and Bass racers that lives from the Bay, Reno or North Cali to be more general. At least more than 65% competitors are from this side and it could have been a lot better if they have considered a better location (at least a centralized one). I'm just hoping this Regional event will have a good turn-out though, attendance wise ! angry.gif NOTHING IS OFFICIAL JUST YET BUT 90% IT WILL GOING TO HAPPEN . . . as per Doug !

Having said all that, let's try to see how many of us will attend this show regardless . . . . . put your name if your planning to go ! good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

LAS VEGAS : West Coast Regional 3X Event attendance lists

1- Team SSC Ron

2- Team SSC Dan

3- Team SSC Jeff

4- Team SSC Scott

5-

i will be there, hope i can see how many dbs im hitting!! cant wait!!

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

How did that work for you last year at CES?

GREAT!!!!

I made it to C.E.S. the next day.

I THINK IT IS TIME TO DEBUT THE "TEAM BASSICK V.I.P. PARTY OF C.E.S. 2010". What better place to watch it then in Vegas.

I know this is kinda stupid question since we all knew that there is really no place safe to park our own cars than our on garage at home. But I really wanted to go to bed early also after the show (that's after a couple of drinks though) and ready to drive a couple of hours again going home the next day. My concern is to where we can park our cars safely overnight . . . any recommendations to where or what hotels we can spend the night and have our cars park like 10'-20' away from our rooms or at least hear our car alarms when going off ?Otherwise we just have to head back home right away after the show, but that will be very dangerous knowing we've been up for more than 24hrs already. angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

I put some thought into this....I have an idea but, no point in putting it out on blast on the internet, it is a security issue for godsake. Let me talk to some key players and see if we can find a secure location. Of course Hotel Valet should do a good job of taking care of your vehicle.

Archived