4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it

been wondering what subs are those on your doors? i suppose u use em for miidbass how do they do?

Yawing them for midbass was the idea but all they did was shake the crap out of my doors and cause rattles lol. The amp I bought for them didn't like 15.2+ volts and blew, and never got replaced.

They're eD 6" subs and would be beast in another situation.

so theyre not playing right now? sell em? :D

EDIT: tryed lookin em up seem to be discontinued everywhere lol they have 8s on theyre website but 6s appeal to me much more lol pm me if youre willing to part with them :D

been wondering what subs are those on your doors? i suppose u use em for miidbass how do they do?

Yawing them for midbass was the idea but all they did was shake the crap out of my doors and cause rattles lol. The amp I bought for them didn't like 15.2+ volts and blew, and never got replaced.

They're eD 6" subs and would be beast in another situation.

so theyre not playing right now? sell em? :D

EDIT: tryed lookin em up seem to be discontinued everywhere lol they have 8s on theyre website but 6s appeal to me much more lol pm me if youre willing to part with them :D

one of my future upgrade plans is to do 8 matching mids and go active.. we'll talk when $$ makes that possible.

• 1 month later...

looks good. did you fiberglass that solid so you dont get any leaks :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm going to a Falcons game later this year, Im gonna have to come check this out.

Hopefully I'll have this done by then. I'm off exit 24 down I20 toward alabama.

DUDE! I'm about 25 minutes from Carrollton myself!

Shit... I felt like the only "normal" person around here that wanted to go big on audio... Everyone else I've seen with a sub had Best Buy install it...

Edit- I love blow throughs. I've never actually heard one myself though. Demo swap...?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

nah, just hardboard with carpet on it and a scrap piece of mdf covering the wires at the bottom.

I'm going to a Falcons game later this year, Im gonna have to come check this out.

Shit... I felt like the only "normal" person around here that wanted to go big on audio... Everyone else I've seen with a sub had Best Buy install it...

Edit- I love blow throughs. I've never actually heard one myself though. Demo swap...?

Sure i'm up for a demo swap, anytime today actually. BTW t here's a huge install down at that new audio shop down 61. kenny whateverhisname is with the vibe tacoma (i'm bad with names)

nah, just hardboard with carpet on it and a scrap piece of mdf covering the wires at the bottom.

Sure i'm up for a demo swap, anytime today actually. BTW t here's a huge install down at that new audio shop down 61. kenny whateverhisname is with the vibe tacoma (i'm bad with names)

That truck was my first 150+ experience. Which was this past Saturday. Haha. I'll PM you.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Don't know how I missed this rebuild but I'm watchin now bitchesssss. Good work lately, and I'm loving the Torq-Thrusts on that truck. Hardly anything sexier than a bit five spoke design like that on a truck from those years. My '90 stepside was always begging me for some wheels like those. The '94+ front end was probably the best thing you've done to freshen it up. I'm diggin the progress for sure, keep it up!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Looks like sex.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Archived