CJ18 Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 This is the exact fucking reason texting and driving should be punishable just the same as drinking and driving. I was sitting on the side of the road waiting for the UPS driver to pick up some stuff I ordered and what do I see in my rear view mirror....... I see this teenage girl run into the back of a truck and trailer that was pulled off the side of the road. She damn near had to go into the ditch to hit the trailer!!
hdorre Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 This is the exact fucking reason texting and driving should be punishable just the same as drinking and driving. I COMPLETELY agree with this. At least she learned a very expensive lesson. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Slawsen Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 In some states it IS ILLEGAL. 00' Nissan Xterra Always under construction :] HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2 Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.
CJ18 Posted October 12, 2010 Author Report Posted October 12, 2010 It WAS a brand new car too. The trailer was pretty fucked up but nothing like this car is. I hope she has the new car replacement insurance.
CJ18 Posted October 12, 2010 Author Report Posted October 12, 2010 I drive better when I text.. You must have 4 eyes then.
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 Here in georgia it is illegal to text while driving. For that reason, I now do most of my communicating by email when I'm driving. Technically, I'm not breaking the law because our law specifically says texting. Owner of BigAss Ports
mazdaspl Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 I live in Wasington State and it's illegal to text or even talk on your phone while driving..
splzx3 Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 I drive better when I text.. im calling bull shit and ur a dumb ass for doing that when i get a text i hand the phone off 2 my girl and have her do all the texting/phone calls for me ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Alex K Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 Here in georgia it is illegal to text while driving. For that reason, I now do most of my communicating by email when I'm driving. Technically, I'm not breaking the law because our law specifically says texting. I really hope you're joking. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.