This is why you DONT text and drive!

im calling bull shit and ur a dumb ass for doing that

when i get a text i hand the phone off 2 my girl and have her do all the texting/phone calls for me

Unless you're texting your OTHER girl. :pardon:

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

It's illegal here in utah as well. I had my phone hooked up to the stereo and was changing songs and got pulled over. Cop says, "You know it's illegal to text and drive?"

"Yes"

"Why were you texting and driving?"

"Was changing the song officer."

"Good day"

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

I text and drive. Don't really look at the screen since I know what's where though. EVERYTHING IS A DAMN DISTRACTION! Please don't hop on the texting and driving thing. You could get distracted changing the fucking radio station or hell, even better, checking your blind spot. Yes texting and any type of phone use should be illegal why driving for minors since 75% shouldn't have the license anyways but everything you do besides stare out the window and hold the steering wheel is a DISTRACTION just like texting. How about having a stereo and turning it up? I know I know, that's like all of us? When we do that we are less attentive to the road. How often do you actually HEAR a cop siren when your radio is on? If you do anything but drive your car in silence something is distracting you. Don't pick on cell phones. It's just dumb asses who think it's good to write a paragraph whole driving staring at the screen. Shit, I saw someone last week on the way to work reading a f'ng book!

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

txting while driving is illegal in california.. but i don't give a fuck son, i do what i want

Yet cannabis is... lol

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Unless you're texting your OTHER girl. :pardon:

lol shhhhhh :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

im calling bull shit and ur a dumb ass for doing that

when i get a text i hand the phone off 2 my girl and have her do all the texting/phone calls for me

Same here

was the girl cute? should have took a pic of her

txting while driving is illegal in california.. but i don't give a fuck son, i do what i want

She was cute, I think I went to school with her but not sure.....and no didnt get a picture her mom worked right down the road from where it happened and came down and was in the middle of things so no chance to get a pic of her

Funny, this friday i will be debating against why texting and driving is bad. My side is why it is good. Lol

Your are just SOL on that one

if you sit there and honestly try to say you drive better or your driving isn't effected at all while you're txting and driving you're a fucking retard

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Archived