Sundown Audio

audiopipe vs audioque

armyranger3858

Id go with the AQ, in fact i did and its sitting right next to me. Ups dropped it off about 2 hours ago. I cant wait to hook this up to my havoc. I was also looking at the same two amps myself i choose AQ for the reason stated above. If anything happens to it the guys at AQ are very helpful and responded to my emails within hours. Im betting with the ap you wont get that kind of service. Remember you get what you pay for. :good:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

i couldnt be happier with my ap1500's. i have 1 in my car and one in the wifes car. my btl slams pretty good and doesnt sound bad doing it. i know a few others running them and they are lovin the ap amps. never owned aq so i cant say nutin about them

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Id go with the AQ, in fact i did and its sitting right next to me. Ups dropped it off about 2 hours ago. I cant wait to hook this up to my havoc. I was also looking at the same two amps myself i choose AQ for the reason stated above. If anything happens to it the guys at AQ are very helpful and responded to my emails within hours. Im betting with the ap you wont get that kind of service. Remember you get what you pay for. :good:

actually, if something happends to a AP amp, you call them up, tell them what happend, send it to them, and you get a new one... hell bigpimpin blew one of his 3ks and had another one in there in no time

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

actually, if something happends to a AP amp, you call them up, tell them what happend, send it to them, and you get a new one... hell bigpimpin blew one of his 3ks and had another one in there in no time

sweet thats good to know. Iv never had an ap amp so im not sayin its bad in anyway. iv just only seen ap on ebay, and i figured an ebay store wouldnt have the best service lol. OP get whats best for you man everyone has there own thoughts and feelings about anything so you will just have to make the choice and get one of them im sure you will be happy either way.

B)

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

i would like to know how teamht knows who has used ap or not . he sounds like hes got a few screws loose to me, triping out like a inmature child that he is. i think he just cant buy a good amp so hes defending ap. from the look of the shity ass cars in his drive way. he cant aford kraco 6 x9s much less audioque.

um, dude. not once did you say i did run them before, lol. so OBVIOUSLY you havent, lol. and his shitty cars? ha ha ha ha. um, ive seen a couple of his cars in arizona. and ive seen his facebook. his cars are hella far from shitty son! but i guess someone who bought hifis from audiosavings, ha ha ha ha

2007 Cadillac Escalade

Alpine Headunit

Infinnity Kappa 6.5" components powered by 250.2 kicker amp

Currently sitting in my garage waiting to be installed:

3 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

3 Rockford Fosgate T40001bds

6 kinetiks batteries

dual 300 amp alternators from Iraggi

sweet thats good to know. Iv never had an ap amp so im not sayin its bad in anyway. iv just only seen ap on ebay, and i figured an ebay store wouldnt have the best service lol. OP get whats best for you man everyone has there own thoughts and feelings about anything so you will just have to make the choice and get one of them im sure you will be happy either way.

B)

i used AP before upgrading my system and it was hella nice. cheap and they made the power like they were supposed to. i know there gotta be like, way more people using these amps. i dont know what clamping is, but i used the ap1800 on a dc xl 18. my first real system before the mayhems. and ayd is the one who wired and built the box for my current setup and my girl is using the amp now. still runin strong. no dirty power from what i seen

2007 Cadillac Escalade

Alpine Headunit

Infinnity Kappa 6.5" components powered by 250.2 kicker amp

Currently sitting in my garage waiting to be installed:

3 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

3 Rockford Fosgate T40001bds

6 kinetiks batteries

dual 300 amp alternators from Iraggi

the audiopipe puts out dirty power to get to rated the aq does not

ive seen no dirty. very minimal, but not enough to create enough heat capable of killing any drivers

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

um, dude. not once did you say i did run them before, lol. so OBVIOUSLY you havent, lol. and his shitty cars? ha ha ha ha. um, ive seen a couple of his cars in arizona. and ive seen his facebook. his cars are hella far from shitty son! but i guess someone who bought hifis from audiosavings, ha ha ha ha

bro, dont even worry. i just put little girls like him on the ignore list and i suggest you do the same. johnny heres used the AP amp with 0 issues and now instead of powering a DC XL, it is pushing two level 3 10"s in his girlfriends acura TL with 0 issues.

side note, hows the new doors i glassed johnny? liking the new comps?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ive seen no dirty. very minimal, but not enough to create enough heat capable of killing any drivers

they are very dirty, even when compared to lower line sundown, aq, dd

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived