Steve626 Posted October 15, 2010 Author Report Posted October 15, 2010 No? Next time I get one ill jump for joy, and buy everyone a round 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires (2) Re SR 15s US AMPS AX600DE Audison SRX-4 Herts ECX 165 front Polk momo 6x9s rear Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD
LT.Smoke Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 Next time I get one ill jump for joy, and buy everyone a round Just use your head and bump respectfully and you wont have a problem bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Go-N-Def Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 You got that in the O.C. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Steve626 Posted October 15, 2010 Author Report Posted October 15, 2010 thanks for the input fellas, I guess theres a positive from it, the cali deficit will be 2 bills smaller real soon. 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires (2) Re SR 15s US AMPS AX600DE Audison SRX-4 Herts ECX 165 front Polk momo 6x9s rear Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD
2000LaDe Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 thanks for the input fellas, I guess theres a positive from it, the cali deficit will be 2 bills smaller real soon. no it wont. this shit will go into someones pocket
jeyrapboy Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 Here its $100 for the first and then it goes up $100 everytime after that. I know i have passes a couple cops with my shit bumpin but all the cops i talk to say that if its in the middle of the day, they dont care. They has better shit to do.
kingsuv Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 Next time I get one ill jump for joy, and buy everyone a round I see it like this. Bumping your system around town is like paying for maintenance on you car. Once in awhile it's going to cost ya a few more bucks when it goes in the shop. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
jeyrapboy Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 I see it like this. Bumping your system around town is like paying for maintenance on you car. Once in awhile it's going to cost ya a few more bucks when it goes in the shop. Good philosophy
Steve626 Posted October 15, 2010 Author Report Posted October 15, 2010 I see it like this. Bumping your system around town is like paying for maintenance on you car. Once in awhile it's going to cost ya a few more bucks when it goes in the shop. I hear ya, at the end of the day a law is a law even if it's a shitty one.. if you love the hobby you just got to put up with it I guess. 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires (2) Re SR 15s US AMPS AX600DE Audison SRX-4 Herts ECX 165 front Polk momo 6x9s rear Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD
2000LaDe Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 gotta make that shit stealth. look occifer i dont have any bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.