Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

well then you would have read that he IS putting 10's in

ok, sorry I didn't mention that I meant more then that but steve knows what he wants and has tons of experience, so I'll fall back on this current conversation.

lol man I was just giving you a hard time, I dont honestly think anyone could get the mid/highs to keep up with the bass this beast creates, there just isnt enough room without making it look gaudy IMO

maybe or maybe not. How about in the two back doors if room is allowable, put two big tv facing out and at the door out(2) 10 and (2) 8" on each back door? or...... maybe......maybe not?

maybe or maybe not. How about in the two back doors if room is allowable, put two big tv facing out and at the door out(2) 10 and (2) 8" on each back door? or...... maybe......maybe not?

Look at the pics if you want to know if room is allowable... not too hard...

Btw, almost forgot.... Looks awesome Meade! Keep checking back many times a day hoping for updates of some kind, highly addictive it is.

Edited by rusty959

if i were you i wouldnt put pointless shit like tvs in there. its not a show car.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

:huh:

What is it gonna be used for? He's not going to be daily driving it or anything is he... (sorry for me being a dumbass in advance)

no don't apologize for stating your opinion and it's true, this truck is not only for sound but needs to get some wows beside the monster system. Listen, I'm not a fan on being on wagons or being a follower. Yes the install is crazy but if I decide to say something different besides "amazing or awesome" please don't start flaring because Steve knows I'm no hater and have told him in pm of wanting to place the Hoe in the mag. When I mention other options, it was a suggestion not a command and he can just brush it away.