Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

thanks...

ya 5 hours racing against the clock and a 1 1/2 hour layover in Salt Lake City....leave at 1 get there at 11 LOL....at least ill get home fast riding WITH the sun (3 hour time difference)

Yeah the tail winds flying east will make the trip super quick.... the pilot said pretty much all westbound flights have terrible head winds and it takes an hour to two hours longer flying west. The little t.v. in the seat back in front of you will show all that stuff , speed, head wind, temp., ground speed, travel time, and your location... kinda cool little program actually.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

im down....you got pm B)

x2, but it sucks you couldn't come for a visit under better circumstances.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

moms passed out at work and was in the hospital for a week.....they think it was a siezure but it could also be a slight stroke. (no history of siezures at all) They are trying to figure out what happened but they arent sure. With my wifes work schedule i couldnt leave till tomorrow or i would have been on the next flight out. I think she is going to be OK but i havent seen her in a long time so i better get down there....plus its Daytona beach so in my "down time" from visiting momz, ill take my son and check out the ocean and boardwalk.

anyway, not going there on a pleasure trip, im actually kinda nervous to fly but i have to get it over with and get down there.....i wont be gone long. Anyone here from Daytona/Port orange or even Orlando....hit me up on a PM if you want to meet me. I wont have the Hoe of course sorry :D

Sorry to hear about your mom, Steve. Hope everything's okay. I'm pretty sure once she see's you, she'll be feeling alot better. And don't be nervous about flying. Have faith. :)

hey steve.

sorry to hear the bad news.

about flying, don worry man, it'll be ok.. if ur really freaked out, take a valium or something to calm ur nerves.. or just take something to put u to sleep as soon as u get onto the place.

my flights to the US are ard 15-16 hrs long... so i've had it worse ( i hate to fly.. haha).

everything will be fine :)

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190