Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

lol you say that like its a 10 page thread

haha exactly.

I've been following this thread on and off since it first started (when I was a lurker :) ) but must have missed any reference to the nitrogen part.

And good call on the 40 posts per page, cut the thread size in half! :)

(man I feel like an idiot. nitro bottle explanation was a page back. I first saw it a few weeks ago when he got the cover made for it and thought hmm?)

Edited by creyc

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

seats stay the same..

i am gonna leave the ugly tan rear doors the way they are, i actually like it like that! In fact, when this is done, chicken says he wants me to UNflip the truck and put it all back to stock again, tan interior and all.....so i think it will be easier for me to leave the panels the way they are in back.

SIKE!!! of course those are going to match the fronts (in color anyway).. no plans for speakers or anything just want them to match out of the "principalities" of it :D

Steve, I can't help but laugh when you throw out some terminology, like "principalities". That bottle cover looks sick. I really need to get out to cali to see this thing in person.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Well Steve, Chicken looks like the long road is slowly coming to an end. Its come a LONG way since I saw it less than a year ago. Now I know you dont like ppl suggesting what youdo, but I cant help but to chime in on the rear doors. Someone said to do a before and after in each door...., well (and probably wont happen but would be sick) if you put a monitor in each and played a slide show of the build from the Custom Carputer you have installed in this incredible project. It would let ppl who havent seen the site or the build have a "little" info on your hobby.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well Steve, Chicken looks like the long road is slowly coming to an end. Its come a LONG way since I saw it less than a year ago. Now I know you dont like ppl suggesting what youdo, but I cant help but to chime in on the rear doors. Someone said to do a before and after in each door...., well (and probably wont happen but would be sick) if you put a monitor in each and played a slide show of the build from the Custom Carputer you have installed in this incredible project. It would let ppl who havent seen the site or the build have a "little" info on your hobby.

x2 on that,very good idea

Click Below For My Myspacechpsig.jpg

Well Damn, I guess it will be another month before it goes off to paint if he has to make new door panels and install a couple of screens. If you guys do it , we will all be tuned to the continuing build for sure.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Well Damn, I guess it will be another month before it goes off to paint if he has to make new door panels and install a couple of screens. If you guys do it , we will all be tuned to the continuing build for sure.

naw chicken can rent a caddy for steve to test fit the door panels onto after he fabs em up :D :D :D

hell they may be the same as his ESV!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

thanks again!!! :)

ok this one confused a few people because i didnt really talk about it too much. It is a Nitrogen bottle.....it is used for the air system (suspension). You know that annoying sound you hear when i hit a switch and lift the truck? Those are the compressors filling the air tanks. With Nitrogen, that doesnt happen (as long as the bottle is full that is). Basicly you drop a regulator on it, turn it to your desire, in this case about 180-200psi , and just go. Not only does this eliminate the compressors from kicking in, it also, IMO (from experience) is more stable. Its a molecule thing :D thats for another day....anyway here it is goin in. Of course when the bottle runs out, the compressors STILL work and will kick in, filling both tanks in back AND the nitrogen bottle (although full of air).

first pic is a repost from a few days ago, but a refresher so you can see how ugly the tank is (they always get exchanged in so chroming or painting isnt an option)

Posted Image

Here is the spot, i HATE to cover up the xover's like this but i had no choice. You litterally cant bring anything in this car unless its in your pockets so there is no room anywhere else :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lots of pics of differnt angles but its hard to show you guys in real life how it looks....this still doesnt paint the correct picture. It looks and works GREAT!!

The bottle wrapped looks bad ass. I know you mentioned that you fill it up with nitrogen, have you ever tried Helium?

Edited by jarredondo1999