Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

this is the only topic that has a chance to break 1000 replies, and from wut i see is left to be done and vids, there will be about 2050 replies on this thing

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

this is the only topic that has a chance to break 1000 replies, and from wut i see is left to be done and vids, there will be about 2050 replies on this thing

Damn Mr.Meade...aka YODA.everyone is bowing at your feet,and those that aren't down on there knees,will be as soon as you crank that MOFO up.ALL hail the king.

umm...i have a ? , where do u keep this t15kw stored at because $25,000(soon to be $50,000)......damn

Hi I'm from the Alabama chapter of C.R.E.A.M. ,that stands for cash rules everything around me.I do beleive MR>Chicken is a west coast member.I too am a into building the imfamous beast and am wondering what you can do on an even bigger platform such as my current toy.the avatar I'm using here ,in the blue and orange,is the toy I speak of.

Well damn i was hopin you were usin both amps for the subs because that would be kick ass but its all good either way. it will be bangin!!!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Hi I'm from the Alabama chapter of C.R.E.A.M. ,that stands for cash rules everything around me.I do beleive MR>Chicken is a west coast member.I too am a into building the imfamous beast and am wondering what you can do on an even bigger platform such as my current toy.the avatar I'm using here ,in the blue and orange,is the toy I speak of.

This ain;t the BEASt rig that is all orange and bagged

sorry double post

Edited by DeepHittersMagazine

steve i see u there!!

any new pics/updates??

jw but wat gauge wiring r u going to use for the subs?

4 gauge power wire? :D

Room Setup:

Subs:

-12" Alpine Type R

-2.5 Cu Ported Box tunned to 38 hz

-12" Rockford Fosgate P2 DVC

-1.35 Cu sealed box

Amps:

-Dayton HPSA1000-R 1000W Rackmount Subwoofer Amplifier

-500 watt Pioneer VSX-9700S

Kicker Wiring

I Am Only 14 so I dont have a car yet :(

damn,i would love to see that!!!!Meade doing a semi....sweet!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004