Second Skin Audio

3k worth of mdf - updated with cutting video page 6

wouldnt it be much more sensible to buy 4x 1" sheets and glue/screw them together for oh I dunno... 1/4 the cost?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

thats what she said

:rofl:

ahhahahahahahaha she told you that? damn! :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

a question comes to mind, wouldn't it have been cheaper to get 4 sheets of 1 inch and glue them together than to get 1 sheet of 4 inch? Might not be as strong though. But... WTF do you need that for? :trippy:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

haha, take a router and make a box for a bunch of shallow subs lol

why the hell would u need 4'' plywood by itself? unless its for a trailer to hawl some sort of bulldozer or some shit i dunno

plz tell us what this is for cause it puzzles the hell out of me, i dont think many tools will work on much plywood over 1 and 3/4 thick and like it lol, most people hit it one at a time but this is defantly unique

are u building steve a new box? lmao <_<

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

are you walling something? or is it not even CA related

its in subwoofers/enclosures so im assuming its related to such :drinks:

anyways... 4" mdf is impressive. nice acquisition.

Archived