AI James Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 no they are priced to reflect the research and development put into them rather then slapping some off the shelf parts together for a minority internet crowd
korey_hofer Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 yeah they have to pay off the 30 patents they have on them. I'm not saying to run them just people need to stop talking out of their ass previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
bassHZ Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 no they are priced to reflect the research and development put into them rather then slapping some off the shelf parts together for a minority internet crowd yup right never thought about that
bassHZ Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 yeah they have to pay off the 30 patents they have on them. I'm not saying to run them just people need to stop talking out of their ass whats a patent i want one
korey_hofer Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 whats a patent i want one http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs_pages.php?page_id=3 previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
byers319 Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 wenn stop being a nut hugger, I could easily make an xl louder than your 13w7. You will pay a lot more and the xl will be louder. And fyi yes I have heard/worked with one. A buddy of mine had one and they are over rated and over priced
korey_hofer Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 wenn stop being a nut hugger, I could easily make an xl louder than your 13w7. You will pay a lot more and the xl will be louder. And fyi yes I have heard/worked with one. A buddy of mine had one and they are over rated and over priced I don't own a w7 jack ass I own a sub that makes your xl look like a midbass. so shove it up your ass. how about you actually take your own advice and pull rusty's dick out before you chole previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Jbabycsx Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 How did this thread turn into a JL Audio nuthugging fest? If they are so damn good why is it none of you have them in your current builds? Not enough air space to fit all 30 of those patents??? 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
korey_hofer Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 How did this thread turn into a JL Audio nuthugging fest? If they are so damn good why is it none of you have them in your current builds? Not enough air space to fit all 30 of those patents??? so actually knowing what your talking about and not just following every one else is nuthugging? and I don't run one because my amp would have fried it and my current sub is louder, and alot rarer previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
bassHZ Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 How did this thread turn into a JL Audio nuthugging fest? If they are so damn good why is it none of you have them in your current builds? Not enough air space to fit all 30 of those patents??? actually i just took out my jl audio sub from my truck last week but ur right all this guy wanted was some info and it turned into westcoast vs eastcoast battle ..lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.