LOL there was a significant lack of crying going on over here.

It just irritates me when I read people post stupid shit like that because I can almost guarantee you don't have any sort of sound deadener on the inside of the trunk of your 199X Honda Civic/Toyota Camry/Nissan Maxima and your 2 12" subs on "1000" watts and it rattles the shit out of your trunk and you think it's the coolest thing ever.

Not crying, not angry. Just a little irritated. The smallest bit. I'm over it now.

lool x10

your right about me not having any deadner in my 07' Impala as of right now(and no im not saying my car is cool cause its an 07 impala, just correcting you) cause i dont even have my 4 Subs in the trunk yet Mr. Smarty pants, the subs are sitting behind me in my room waiting for an amp...little guy

IMHO there is nothing good about flex. It looks unprofessional and the rattling sounds horrible. I do agree though that it helps to show how loud it really is over video. But really... the only people who are fascinated by flex are your friends who ride with you and have no knowledge with car audio.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

IMHO there is nothing good about flex. It looks unprofessional and the rattling sounds horrible. I do agree though that it helps to show how loud it really is over video. But really... the only people who are fascinated by flex are your friends who ride with you and have no knowledge with car audio.

BINGO!

Also Rockbrook, your trolling is weaksauce. Just sayin'

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Point blank it's not good......but it makes for great videos....look at some of the loudest cars in the world have flex still(besides extreme vehicles..lol) Interior flex/hairtricks> Outside body Flex IMO.....that's where your sitting and feeling the debeez

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

not my video, but it is my car

some flex is fun.... granted there is no way other than a stripper pole to stop flex like that... and if I do that, ill be blowing windshields left and right..... no thanks ill keep the flex and not pay for a new windshield every other week...

and if you are in it just to piss off old people and people at stop lights... shame on you...

i do like pulling up with my music off and sitting next to people like that... i give them a reason to hate.. ill shake their rearview mirror LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

granted there is no way other than a stripper pole to stop flex like that

I wanted to see a stripper pole inside Trippi's Hummer but the idea was shot down. Don't let me down Derrick! Stripper pole in the Integra! Go go go!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt