Sonic Electronix

How is the Diablo Audio Tech Hellfire 2500.1?

has anyone had the experiance or delt with these. everone seems to be selling them

The ones that work were a kickass product. However, numerous QC issues with the bad ones made it impossible to track it down and solve effectively. Most that broke were simple fixes, however that still comes at a high cost with returns, replacements and repairs. I took on this out of my own pocket for as long as I could. Unfortunately I could not get the issues to swing for the better and lost everything in the process. I have a few here that either are an easy fix, however I have no money to invest in doing this nor the care to do it anymore.

I would still put a good working amp up against anything in its power class

Simply put... NO product of any kind is unbreakable...Everyone is so quick to blame the manufacturer's for their problems when 9x out 10 it was the user's dumba*s fault for f*****g the s**T up to begin with.

Between the issues, retards and haters it made for long and stressful days and often times asking myself why to even continue. I would like to say I still have a love for this hobby but I haven't been feeling it for awhile now and it hasn't been fun in a really long time.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I feel DAT made a great product and a lot of them were way over their rated power, however they can't be held to blame when the boards got damaged...they didn't manufacture them...i feel sorry for David and Bill for ending up getting screwed by the board manufacturer when all the prototypes they were sent worked awesomely, but the final boards didn't. Just my 2c

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

i LOVE mine, its a great amp and ive never had a single problem with it. its been down to like 11.9 volts and up to 15.6 and no matter what it still bumps like hell. sad that DAT had to close down, give them acouple more years i think they could have some of the nicest amps out there :drinks:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I loved my 2500.1 till it got stolen. (I had a prototype) Definitely the best amp ive personally ever owned, not that ive owned that many. Sorry to hear about DAT going under. Maybe sometime in the future DAT will get back on its feet with a better board supplier?

how many protypes are out there still and how much are ppl selling them for??

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

The board were fucked. The supplier was junk I believe. Unfortunate for David and other owners. I'm sure if they had a better board supplier they would still be in business. Maybe they'll start up again, who knows.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved my 2500.1 till it got stolen. (I had a prototype) Definitely the best amp ive personally ever owned, not that ive owned that many. Sorry to hear about DAT going under. Maybe sometime in the future DAT will get back on its feet with a better board supplier?

Cant agree with you more man. The 2500.1 is a solid fuckin amp no joke. It barely even gets hot bumpin it daily. But sucks about your proto rusty, didnt know it got stolen from you.

how many protypes are out there still and how much are ppl selling them for??

Ive got the other prototype... if youre interested

I thought I read here on this site there were 2 prototypes out there. Obviously Rusty's got stolen and there was another user selling the other one in the for sale section.

You are correct sir.

RamenNoodles has one of the protos and that bitch pwned face...

crushed that BTL it was on.

Hell yea man fink heard it in person too. It shit all over the BTL.

Archived