CJs DC Warhorse F150 Build Log(VIDEO pg11)

so, you said you were ordering 8 12s and now your doing 4 15s? why the change of heart?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

makes sense, Good luck show everyone what DC and SD can do :) ive been a fan for awhile of SD and people on here used to constantly bash them.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I thought your not gona run more then 10k but your gona order a sound digital 16k? I'm guessing your not gona run it at 1ohm?

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I thought your not gona run more then 10k but your gona order a sound digital 16k? I'm guessing your not gona run it at 1ohm?

I didnt want to run 2 warhorses because they draw a minimum of 700A and up to 1200A each. Plus I dont want to take up all of my bed with batteries and amps. With the 16k I can rebuild the battery rack and amp rack much smaller and get some of the bed of my truck back to use.

Oh and I will see how much power the SMD can really take!!!! Im gonna beat the fuck out of it!

Did you just say "the" SMD, as in one on 16k? If so, I'm tuned the fuck in even more than before. Lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Yea you said also don't have the alt to charge 12 batts, your still gona need a pretty good size batt bank with a 16k also.

Either way can't wait to see this

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Did you just say "the" SMD, as in one on 16k? If so, I'm tuned the fuck in even more than before. Lol

Yeah I figure what the hell why not. I think a recone is about $200 for it. I dont think anyone has given it more than about 6k that I have seen.

Yea you said also don't have the alt to charge 12 batts, your still gona need a pretty good size batt bank with a 16k also.

Either way can't wait to see this

I can run the 16k off of the 8 XS 3400s I have now and can also upgrade to a 14 or 16v charging system later if I want to. The Warhorse protects at 15.6v. For now I am going to try running just my dual alt charging the back and then hook them back up as dual alt to see if there is any gain. I may look into getting a triple alt bracket also.

Yeah I figure what the hell why not. I think a recone is about $200 for it. I dont think anyone has given it more than about 6k that I have seen.

lol. what would be funny is if it didn't bust (probably likely it will though). and i wonder how loud it will be. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: staying tuned.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

Archived