CJs DC Warhorse F150 Build Log(VIDEO pg11)

also put the box in the truck for a test fit and to get it out of my way for the night. Im starting to get excited about this now. I still have alot of sanding to do on and in the box and have to finish cutting out the port.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Now I should be able to get plenty of power to the Warhorse.

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

awesome. looks awesome. will be loud as heck

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

Your boxes are beautiful! I like the pic with the 4 subs a lot too! Cant wait for completion of this one.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

OH MY LANTA!! That box looks absolutely amazing! :) One question about it though... Is the port finished or is there more work to be done on it? Cause it kinda looks like you just folded the excess cloth into the port. But anyways, everything looks absolutely amazing, & I love how you built that floor to cover the existing drop-off. That should save you alot of time from making other things to hold the box in place :D

I hope to be doing something very similar with my van & my Solo x 18, but having only 1 sub makes the designs very difficult... :/ Well anyways, AWESOME JOB! Keep up the good work :P

Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs

4 group 34 agm batteries

Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals

Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring

OH MY LANTA!! That box looks absolutely amazing! :) One question about it though... Is the port finished or is there more work to be done on it? Cause it kinda looks like you just folded the excess cloth into the port. But anyways, everything looks absolutely amazing, & I love how you built that floor to cover the existing drop-off. That should save you alot of time from making other things to hold the box in place :D

I hope to be doing something very similar with my van & my Solo x 18, but having only 1 sub makes the designs very difficult... :/ Well anyways, AWESOME JOB! Keep up the good work :P

The port is as finished as I am going to do it. I painted half of it black so it blends and you cant see anything when looking at it. The floor was pretty simple to build and I can jsut bolt the box right down to it.

The port is as finished as I am going to do it. I painted half of it black so it blends and you cant see anything when looking at it. The floor was pretty simple to build and I can jsut bolt the box right down to it.

Thats amazing :D You make it look so simple! As soon as I get some more money, its onto my new box!

Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs

4 group 34 agm batteries

Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals

Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring

Archived