Sonic Electronix

If you can, which I think is possible, can tweeters be wired in parallel? If so how? (They always have that 6in piece of wire preconnected)

point is to get 2 ohm load and run two sets of tweets off 2 channels. (50rms @ 4 ohms, 100 rms @ 2 ohms.)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I don't understand really... Can you elaborate. I don't understand because they come with pre wired terminals aka 6 in piece of wire.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

im not sure anyone can help you more than that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

does tweets have the same ohm load without a cross over than with one? cause i thought that the cross over changed the ohm load so the final load would be 4ohm but i unno

i was asking this because i wanted to wire 4 tweets, 2 off each channel of a 2ch amp and then 4 mids, 2 off each channel and try to keep it at 2ohm for running active but dunno how the amp would see it

i kno some people when they run active they keep the tweets wired inline with the cross over but wire the mids str8 to the amp

im wondering this because i was gunna desolder the tweets off my coax and wire them with the tweets of my comp set so it will be active rather than trying to bandpass a mid n tweet without getting any highs out of it

my deck has an auto tuning feature if i buy the mic for it but i dont kno if it will tune it in 3way also, i got an inline 3way cross over but my pioneer has more features than it does so i tend to want to stick with that

why i put this is because most tweets i check dont have an ohm load or atleast a higher one unless i check it with continuity

dont mean to thread jack

u can wire tweets just like u would mids/coax or subs

are u wireing them inline of a cross over or str8 to an amp? this makes a difference as to most componit cross overs are not built for a 2ohm load on the circuit, now most like infinity and so on are 2ohm from the start but this is differnt, because the cross over point could change, im not certian on this but it could

are u trying to run active or just wire more tweets with ur mids n highs? and are they going to a cross over or do they have one built in?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Pretend these subwoofers are tweeters. Follow the diagram. :good:

4SVC_4-ohm_2ch.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Who cares if they are prewired. Thats just that much less wire you have to use, lol.

Wire + to + to + on the amp

Wire - to - to - on the amp

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived