what are some super cheap 18inch subwoofers ... looking to build a computer system with 4 towers two with 1x18 2x 10 and 2 with 4 6.5 and 8 tweeters ... going to make it as cheap as possible what are some suggestions ....

found some pyle for 92 dollars then the 10s are 15 dollar legacy 6.5s are 13 dollar pyle and tweets are 2 dollar a pair pyle horn tweeters .. i litrally want this to be the cheapest i can make it for the purpose of a polished turd system :-)

i got two used pyles for 38 dollars on ebay. Check out the build log in my sig

polished turd FTW its too loud for inside lol

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

decided that im going to go with all legacy speakers !!! legacy 15" subwoofer 45$ legacy 10" subwoofer 15$ legacy 6.5 13$ and pyle tweeters 2$ pair

going to be the polished turds of all home audio LOL !!! going to be 4 towers 2x 15" and 2x10" 2x towers 4x 6.5 6x tweetz

hooray for boredom

why not some pyle 21's? $200 a pop lol :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.